• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

just another confussed warrior plz help

M

monkeybutt

well i got this account some time ago and never played the warrior in it untill the other day watch a guy from a asian shard do a few champ spawns(utube) by himself he goes by (rongrongrong) and kicked everythings ass cutting monsters like nothing lichs/dragons so on so i get all excited and go out and die at the hand of a coulpe gargoyles
whats going on the char is 17.1 focus/healing88.4/lumberjack100/mage25.1/med.21.1/res.spell72.6/fencing9.5/parry71.3/swords103.7/wrestling5.2/ant.103.4/ oh god what a mess lol anyways im reading in this forum and they say parry is good for pvm what can i do with what i have also strenght 125/dex 90/int 15/hitpoint 112/stam 90/mana 20/max stat 230 sorry im so scewed up but any help would b great thanks again

Potgut

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd keep your healing, resist magic, parry, anatomy, swords

You don't necessary need lumberjacking for warrior these days, though i'd try to save that in a soul stone instead of dropping it if i were you. id drop some more str and increase dex more. it be better to have 90-100 str and the rest to dex, and you can use dex increase items too.

something you don't have is TACTICS, tactics is very important for a warrior, without tactics, its like a car without a steering wheel.

then for the rest of skills use that on chiv. or anything that may fit you with what you like here

Potgut

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what i mean by keeping your healing, resist magic, parry, anatomy, swords etc... is by keep raising them and working on it. but like i said, its important you get tactics.

M

monkeybutt

thankyou for your help
was reading over the above stickys and it says that lumber jack will give major hit points with swords but also says parry good for pvm also y do i die right away when i fight 1 dragon? i watched this guy on the net that video his playing the game and he did destard champ spawn by himself killing 8 dragons and 10 drake at once without dying i want to get to this point tell me what he does to do this is the asian shard diffrent from the rest?thanks again

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

More than likely the guy in the video was running a Vamp Samurai Template using whirlwind to leech life and mana depending on the wep. With Bushido you get a damage bonus using the whirlwind attack.