• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just an idea!!!

P

Phoenix

Make A place like the moonglow rift, Make the boss inside at least two times worse then the stranger that break's it's wepon, Make A spot where there's A healer if you die auto ported into the healers room cant leave untill ressed, No stealthing or hiding, This would be A must, Link each char that enters so they cant leave until the monsters dead or have to wait A month to get released, No GM help out, you enter your chars stuck, Granted the reward should be great, But only one drop per Boss, Have to have One very big warning sign what your getting into.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's an absolutely terrible idea... So you want a monster that takes the entire shard to kill, can kill everyone onscreen in one hit, and you want people not to be able to leave until its dead? Am I reading that right? AND to top that all off, ONE drop from it. Absolutely terrible.

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Instances are a part of many other games, not sure the client could support them for UO.

S

Sunrise

The lag alone. This monster would be called a Lag Demon for sure.

B

butthead owns

that would be total waste of time who would go to never get anything comon man who give people these ideas the best thing in the game would be u go to a spawn and like efeilds go up blocking people from entering or leaveing thus giveing the guild that got there first the chance to do a spawn un raided now thats an idea

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so they cant leave until the monsters dead or have to wait A month to get released, No GM help out, you enter your chars stuck.
WTF a month??? noone would even try it.

M

Mithaniel

That's an absolutely terrible idea... So you want a monster that takes the entire shard to kill, can kill everyone onscreen in one hit, and you want people not to be able to leave until its dead? Am I reading that right? AND to top that all off, ONE drop from it. Absolutely terrible.
*flashes back to the event in that ankh shaped room floating in space* ...It's been done.

WTF a month??? noone would even try it.
To play devil's advocate, I disagree; it takes only a few days to make a complete character (a few seconds with soulstones). I think there'd be enough people up to the challenge of a month lockout :D

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But you would have to get your char out to get the skills to soulstone off of it