• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just a Question

B

Banner

Just wondering when they give us Holiday gifts or any other gifts do each of you char's get one or is it just set for one acct only and you decide which char gets the gift? I hope i asked the question right..:confused:

K

kristypl

not sure when we are getting them, soon i hope whenever pub 57 goes through.
typically and im sure it will be the same this time, every char on every shard created 30 days or more from the release of the gifts will get a gift.
so say today the gifts were realeased and 28 days ago you created chars on a different shard . .then in 2 days you can receive the gifts on those chars.

now if you have chars created on all shards all slots then every char should get a gift( as long as theyre 30 days old)