• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Just a few things...

• Thread starter j credible
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

j credible

Deed to a Guildstone
Studded Gorget (10str, 10dex, 10int, 2,4,3,3,4, 83 bless charges)
FC 1 UBWS 100% Fire Damage Composite Bow

Thanks in advance =)

J

j credible

and...

a shirt embroidered "we created the food" (blessed)

T

Teufel_Hund

If it only says "Deed to a Guildstone" then it is only worth 500k or so as well. It needs to have the guilds name on the deed for the stone to be placeable. Test it in your house but I am fairly certain you can not place that stone.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it only says "Deed to a Guildstone" then it is only worth 500k or so as well. It needs to have the guilds name on the deed for the stone to be placeable. Test it in your house but I am fairly certain you can not place that stone.
I'm not really saying you are wrong, but I see 'a guild deed' for sale everywhere, and 'a deed to a guildstone' very, very rarely and for millions.

T

Teufel_Hund

I'm not really saying you are wrong, but I see 'a guild deed' for sale everywhere, and 'a deed to a guildstone' very, very rarely and for millions.
I understand what you are saying I just want to make sure to differentiate between the three deeds:

Guild Deed --what you used to buy from NPC Vendors to create your guild, unused, 500k to a mill no stone can be placed

Deed to a Guildstone Guild Name [TAG] --what the guild Deed became after you actually used it and placed the stone 3-5 mill or higher depending and can be placed in your house

Deed to a Guildstone (No Name No Tag) --no idea how this was created but I am guessing it had something to do with localization code 500k to a mill and no stone can be placed

I have all three types