• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Jun 25, 2018] Paintball 3v3 Tournament (Fel - Paintball Arena (Gates Provided))

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if Uriah can make it then we'll be there! :) you know I don't miss one of these!

if he can't, I get Chesty!!! :p

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So obviously I will be there =) My team is called Team "Madness"

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Obviously, and you need to recruit more people =P I put out books on a few other shards yesterday. The longer people wait to decide the less time they have to make good paintball chars ;)

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will try to make it but won't actually know until the Friday before when I get my work schedule.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How does this work? I mean the paintball part.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Well basically you come to the game naked. I give teams robes and a bag containing 50 exp potions and one crate. Then the teams flag on the ref making them grey to each other. Next the ref will say go, and the teams will begin to pelt each other with explosion potions while running around the arena I built. The winning team will be the one with the last player standing.

Ultima Online - a Rabid Chipmunk (Legends) 3_12_2018 8_41_18 PM.mp4

should give you an idea on how its played, I actually talked to Messanna a few times about the possibility of creating an actual "paintball" but she said it wouldn't be possible to do =/ Oh well LOL

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Only a few days left to make your characters if you are planning to attend. Don't be shy its just a few death robes and a good time ;) :devil:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am sorry I missed it. I got stuck at work. Such is life though. Hope it went well my friend.

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Same here. Work always gets in the way.
Hope it went well. Player events don't seem to draw people like they used to.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was my wife's birthday. (that I almost forgot about). The decision was made for me lol