• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) [Jun 22, 2019] Summertime Auction (Gilfane Arena)

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Submissions are now closed for the auction. I will have the lineup posted sometime this weekend.

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Items have now been posted here. We have quite a few artifacts and scrolls this month. As always, if you cannot make it, you can give me a commission bid on any item(s) that you are interested in. PM me here, on the Gilfane forums, or ICQ 104266460.

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction is tomorrow. If you will be unable to make it, get those commission bids to me up to an hour or so before the auction. But hopefully we will see you there!

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Winners have been updated. We had a good crowd today, thanks to everyone for coming out. And thanks for being patient to check out.
The next auction is tentatively scheduled for Aug 17. I will call for items 3 or 4 weeks before that.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hated that I missed it, but I'm glad y'all brought back the auctions.