• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Closed Jumping Beans

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Since the latest forum revamp I'm getting the delayed bounce on mobile where I go to click a link and then the article box loads dropping the link down and making me "click" on the article or ad instead. Any chance this can be fixed for ads and the article box as well as an option to dismiss the article thing?

Ron Bron

Former President
VIP
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Since the latest forum revamp I'm getting the delayed bounce on mobile where I go to click a link and then the article box loads dropping the link down and making me "click" on the article or ad instead. Any chance this can be fixed for ads and the article box as well as an option to dismiss the article thing?
There is not an option to have a different display for mobile versus desktop; however, I adjusted the slider to load less articles. Perhaps that will increase page load time enough that the issue will go away. Please let me know if it continues to be an issue.

I'll have to think some more about how to fix the advertisement issue. I am not sure if there is a way other than disabling ads. If you want to do that, Ads are disabled for Premium users.

Ron Bron

Former President
VIP
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
The author of the article add-on is also working on an improvement to help with this. We will implement it once he releases the update. Thanks for the report.