• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed July Pet Battles!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to announce the start of Pet Battles! To start it off, I will choose a specific pet to bring to the battle. You have until the start of the event to get it ready to fight. The winner of the battle gets a plaque with their name of it posted on the wall in the Reward Hall and gets to pick next months battle pet!

Date: July 30th

Time: 7PM PDT

Battle Pet: Chicken Lizard

Continue reading...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Sorry, it seems most of us missed this, the town cryers are not doing the jobs of announcing these events. I would have come to watch, but there were no gates to get to the event once PAS finished the champ spawn it was doing. No one answered in chat and I assume it was all over.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think there will be more response when the battle is with pets other than chicken lizards. When we get battles of things like Cu's, Hiryu's, Fire Steeds, Beetles, and Nightmares, you can count me, and some others I believe, to be there. :)