• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed July Event Schedule

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all!

I hope everyone is ready for whats to come! The Meet and Greet was very informative and it was great getting to know all of you who attended! Just a reminder that the meeting hall has a sash distributor still present. Those of you who could not attend are welcome to stop by and grab a sash. It will remain at the meeting hall until the end of the month! Here is the line up for July:

• Friday 7/14 @ 7pm PDT – Trinsic Jones and the tomb of Ancients
  • Friday 7/21 @ 7pm PDT – Governors Meeting
  • Sunday 7/23 @ 7pm PDT – Royal Guards Meeting
  • Friday 7/28 @ 7pm PDT – TBD (Will Update with event info soon.)
  • Sunday 7/30 @ 7pm PDT – Pet Battle Royale Tournament
  • Monday 7/31 @ Midnight PDT – Fishing Challenge Contest Deadline

I will be updating the event for the 28th soon. If anyone has any questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to send me an email: [email protected].

Till next we meet!

Continue reading...

Vershawn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Xanthus plans on Fri and Sun events, unless the majority of the shard cannot make those days then he would change the day of the week.