• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

July EM drops - 3 shards still unaccounted for (Izumo Mugen Oceania)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Please report them here as they come, so we can update the wiki! :)

8/2 Update: If you can confirm that any of these didn't have a drop, please let me know so I can mark it that way. Thanks!

Thanks,
Brian

No record yet for:
  • Izumo
  • Mugen
  • Oceania

Last edited:

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There a list of when an EM event is happening?
also if you join my discord server i have reminders set up in a channel that will send a message at 2 hours and then again at 15 minutes before the event.

Tranquillo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
[7/11]
shard: (asuka), yamato, (sakura)

meybe same item drop.
i checked yamato only.

art12216hue0.png
graphic 12216
hue 0

Zipactriotl's Lenses [Replica]
cursed
physical resist 2%
fire resist 4%
cold resist 4%
poison resist 3%
energy resist 2%

Tranquillo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
[7/18]
shard: mizuho

Legendary Mysterious Lava Ore

art41427hue1911.png

weight 3

graphic 41427
hue 1911

PS: 7/18, wakoku. I am no get. Yellow Explosive Powder graphic, blue color. name and hue is i dont know.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GL dynamic champ spawn drop running today(7-25) till server down.

Works as a dart bourd.
hue 2753. there was also a sai drop called "Knives of the Cruel Twin" which i heard dropped from the spawn (in your pack) also with hue 2753. Knives of the Cruel Twin.PNG

and someone mentioned rare books from looting corpses, i dunno anything about that though, just what i heard in gen chat

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That was me. And i was incorect, it was back to the bkackthorne invasion stuff, him trying to get us to side with exodus.

Wonder if there were different drops for each run, the em just posted on uo.com that it had to be manually restarted, so 3 runs and they are done.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Not technically EM drops, but Yamato has a quest this month, with 5 books along the way that can be copied. I found Scarlett and Gerald, but can't understand the Japanese enough to figure the other three out. Anyone able to point to where those 3 are?

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Just trivia, not sure what power words the EM was using; assuming "Cal" should have been "Kal", but "Tol" and "Rah", no idea what words those should be, as they aren't in the Gargish dictionary... For "Rah", maybe "Ra" ([Valor])...

[Invoke/Summon] [creature] [not a power word] [not a power word] [belong/possess]

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just trivia, not sure what power words the EM was using; assuming "Cal" should have been "Kal", but "Tol" and "Rah", no idea what words those should be, as they aren't in the Gargish dictionary... For "Rah", maybe "Ra" ([Valor])...

[Invoke/Summon] [creature] [not a power word] [not a power word] [belong/possess]
Per a tome from the event, it is a forbidden curse. For a translation, I have no clue.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
we all need to get the devs /ems to give us accurate number of drops from the events. people like brian and others have worked hard to keep up the rares data info for years. seems like they stopped giving numbers when some questionable actions were done. how are we/they supposed to know if duping or other activities are occurring without accurate numbers. just my opinion.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The EMs wouldn't know because of the current point system for drops. The devs could possibly have access to how many were created that way, or be able to run a search of how many of a certain item exist in the game, but I doubt it would be worth their time to bother checking

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The devs could possibly have access to how many were created that way, or be able to run a search of how many of a certain item exist in the game, but I doubt it would be worth their time to bother checking
You know they can as that time on Atlantic with the disappearing orc thing they knew exactly who got the original drop. Probably just a hastle for them to do.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Updated; 8 shards left

blend

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Fromosa The Blackrock Display
7/31 itemID 40009 ColorID 1920 Animated & MakeSound

UO-Item-40009-1920.png

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Formosa The Blackrock Display
7/31 itemID 40009 ColorID 1920 Animated & MakeSound

Balhae The Blackrock Display
7/30 itemID 40009 ColorID 2075 Animated & MakeSound

Balhae-Formosa.PNG
Formosa on left, Balhae on right... the flame animation looks the same on them, only the color of the pedestal base differs

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Thanks guys!

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no Izumo, Mugen, or Oceania events were posted on the EM calendar in July. I'm pretty confident there were no drops for the month