• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

July Buy / Sell Thread.

G

I have plenty of millions I hope to purchase such a home. I prefer to have one in trammel, but I am open to having one in Fel. Just icq me or message me here for price and a way to meet so that I may see the keep you have for sale.

Thanks to those who helped me out.. I know have my very own keep!

G

Selling bulk boards, I have a large quantity of oak, ash and regular boards. ICQ is 32962851.

Also selling a 16X17 home in the Umbra desert above Gravewater Lake. Co-ords are 15 29 N 29 2 E. House is fully designed and partially furnished. Asking 1 mil OBO.

P

pira

Selling Large Tower In malas, no spawn, quiet area, nice neighbor
serious buyer only,contact me with offer failing to do so will be ignored.

M

Mandolin

For Sale:

- Shield of Invulnerability
- Heart of the Lion
- Brightsight Lenses

All are dyed Shadowdancer Black and start at 50,000 each.

- Violet Courage x 2 (Dark Purple)

You can bid on them Here.

G

New Thread coming when I get done with work..... New Month, New Thread..... Might want to hold off on your posting for a bit.

Q