• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

July 10th, 2008 Patch Notes for Korean CBT Phase 3!

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The title says it all, true believers. This is from the official North American Aion website which can be found HERE!:

July 10, 2008

NC Korea started the third phase of Aion's Closed Beta Testing (CBT) last week and with a new phase of testing comes updates to the test client. In an effort to keep the Western community up to date on Aion's development, an English version of the Patch Notes are available.

Please note: This information pertains to the Korean Aion Beta Test. The US/EU Preview Event has not started. An announcement will be made in the future concerning the US/EU Preview Event schedule.
Now for the good stuff. Ladies, gentlemen, and hermaphrodites, here's some Korean CB3 Aion PATCH NOTE GOODNESS! :thumbup:

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the advent of the Korean Closed Beta Phase 3 of Aion, there's been even more footage revealed pertaining to the Abyss. One of my favorite clips involves an Elyos approaching a Draconic Carrier, a monolithic flying ship that houses Balaur. Here's the CLIP of Life in which the Elyos is making a fly-by recon of the Carrier. I wasn't sure if he was attempting to take it down himself or just getting some nice footage or is just simply curious, but holy blinkin' chicken katsu, he takes one for the team.

As the Elyos got closer to the Draconic Carrier, I see a lightning/laser thingy tracking or locking onto the Elyos, and in the blink of an eye, he's fried chicken. Insane!