• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Jul 20, 2018] Siege Title Fight - A M A D E U S vs BO (Ocllo Arena)

Would you like to see this fight?

• Total voters

Old Timer

Adventurer
Well... hell... I need to quit living in the past.

You bring up some good points Max I had not considered. As I said, I PvP'd a long time ago in much simpler times, and had asked a few of the best known fighters for some tips and help when I first came back. Things have just changed too much and this 'old dog' apparently can't learn the new tricks to be a fighter in today's UO. I've tried, been unsuccessful, and have closed that door.
Reverting a duel to previous times I guess is just too problematic, so into the 'circular file'.

I made my 'stab' at suggestions (pun intended), so I'll stay clear now and leave it to the experienced fighter types. And if anything will materialize, it'll be in their hands to figure out the protocols.

I'll just show up and watch!! I do enjoy watching the best display their abilities!!

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forum drama is weak these days. Back in my day (and a handful of others still active today) there would have been invitations to drink cleaning fluids and to ignite one's self on fire.. perhaps a couple of pokes at their significant other.

Color me unimpressed. ;)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Forum drama is weak these days. Back in my day (and a handful of others still active today) there would have been invitations to drink cleaning fluids and to ignite one's self on fire.. perhaps a couple of pokes at their significant other.

Color me unimpressed. ;)
The new mods arrived...

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Color me unimpressed. ;)
back in the day we were more thick skinned and stuff like this we wouldn't let it bother us. now most cry at a top of a hat because their insecure, or they expect everything to be handed to them for nothing. sad thing is now a days someone takes what you posted seriously and does it.

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kelmo was, by far, the worst mod we ever had on this forum. Dude is more biased than Peter Strzock.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kelmo was, by far, the worst mod we ever had on this forum. Dude is more biased than Peter Strzock.
Awe. Are you running out of people to trash talk? All the way down Kelmo? I know summers are slow but dang. I'm not knocking you man. I like your trash talk. But hold out. Don't try so hard. It comes off like you're desperate. Not becoming at all.

Last edited: