• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Jul 20, 2018] Siege Title Fight - A M A D E U S vs BO (Ocllo Arena)

Would you like to see this fight?

• Total voters

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Talking about my real life information, sharing personal information on his discord. Pulling info from my social media profiles. This guy does not even know me... I don't even want to know what compels a person to DOXX another player in a video game. But this is where I draw the line...
Amy, you truly are a study in Hypocrisy. Or are you conveniently forgetting that you trash talk everyones personal life?

How you can possibly not understand why someone would come at you like that after all the crap you have done to people in this game is freaking laughable.

And holy chit am I laughing my arse off right now!

Thanks Bo!

:ten:

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok since he has brought his beef with the bo here. for those that don't know, here is why bo wont fight him in the arena.
he will go in with protection and parry. hell bo wouldn't fight razz on his mage in there if he was running protection and parry. than create a summon and lay down fields.
How does bo know he will do this, it is what he does in the field. it is all mages can do to the Bo. lay down fields and stand in them. hoping bo is stupid enough to go into them or get trapped.
Which btw in the field this turkey is 0-3 vs the bo lately.
He and billybutthole tried to 2 on bo, he still summoned a deamon and they both almost died, both managed to run away. than he cried in chat
most recent bo chased him into shame where he para'd up the entrance and help stucked out. than he cried in chat
last night bo killed two of his alts and he logged on Ama to do nothing but hide in house and spew crap in gen chat. only to die to the Bo while hiding in his house. now he is crying on stratics
hahahah
Bo will gladly accept your fight anywhere outside an arena or small area. Bo is not an arena fighter, not setup for it, however you wanna fight in the field please let bo know bo will gladly come hand you your ass.
You want to be penned into a small area where you hold an advantage, you are a crutch player that will use everything possible to try and beat the bo. and you still lose.
The arena was created for prodo shards for people to settle differences there, here on siege we can settle it anywhere.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You challenged Sionbriea to a duel for 5 mill four weeks ago. She accepted and waited in Luna to meet. You backed out complaining that you had no macros on your NEW computer you just bought. I doubt you'd even show for this fight.

:heart:

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Free Happy Meals and Wendy's shakes to anyone who comes to the fight. ;)

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to say, I'm a bit worried about the adverts that this thread is attracting... or is this some strange sort of bachelor auction?

Lord Kurt Cobain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Perhaps I was not clear enough when I made this post so I’ll attempt to get the point across again to the Vice cheerleaders and the Razzs of the world.

This is not a post meant for chatting, making excuses, insults etc. This is an EVENT thread that is meant to display what is now a publically documented offer for a player event for the PEOPLE of SP, as well as gauge their interest in said event. I have very clearly come out in my support for a fair fight to settle matters once and for all. I’m done with the chatter, it’s not why I play this game. I play to compete and defend my title and I have every intention of sticking with my playstyle.

If Bo refuses to fight me in a completely fair 1 v 1 setting in an arena (where he cannot gank with VICE), then I think that the takeaway here is perfectly clear to everyone. I cannot force him to fight me, and the event can’t happen if he refuses. I am willing to give the people what they want, but is he? At the end of the day there is no excuse to refuse the fight given the circumstances. If Bo does not have the courage, skill, or honor to fight like a real pvper, then he does not deserve the respect of one. Let that show here.

I will give him until the end of next week to reconsider and defend his honor. If he is afraid to lose his gold then we can do the fight for free. Otherwise if he continues to refuse my offer, then we all know once and for all he is nothing more than just another RAT in Britannia.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that the takeaway here is perfectly clear to everyone.
It really is perfectly clear to everyone but you.

What's not clear is why your so upset that Bo told people about you. You have, time and time again, made it perfectly clear in game that you have a degree in Finance from OSU. What's so upsetting about that? :thumbup:

Last edited:

Lord Kurt Cobain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
What's not clear is why your so upset that Bo told people about you. You have, time and time again, made it perfectly clear in game that you have a degree in Finance from OSU. What's so upsetting about that? :thumbup:
Its natural to pick up small bits of rl information about players in the game just by chatting and listening. I have no problem with that, like how I know you are from 'Bama. I have no problem revealing non specific information about myself in the game either, like for example where I went to school. However there is nothing about what I've disclosed about my real life publicly, that could reveal my identity.

In this case what I have a problem with is a select group of individuals from VICE who have taken time out of their life, and made it a priority to actively seek out information about myself that I have not revealed publicly. Cyber-stalking my online profiles when we are not friends, nor have any mutual friends, and then doxxing me by spreading my information on their discord like a bunch of gossiping school girls. That is obsessive & disgusting behavior from people who are supposed to be grown adults, with nothing better to do in their life. You don't like me in game, fine. But if I catch you talking about my real life information without my permission, you had better have a d*** good reason for doing so...

And before you go asking how I know all of this. Max & Co. unwillingly guilded Billy's alt and brought him into their guild and discord. From their the extent of their unhealthy obsession with me and my life was uncovered in its entirety.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
...And before you go asking how I know all of this. Max & Co. unwillingly guilded Billy's alt and brought him into their guild and discord. From their the extent of their unhealthy obsession with me and my life was uncovered in its entirety.
unwillingly?

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uhm... Did I won the vote now?
Currently it‘s 1:11 and as I vote.... they keep chatting...

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bo just vamp him and spam poison harm. He will fumble and die because he's actually ******** in real life.

Lord Kurt Cobain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@Razz Did you not see the picture of me making your monthly income in one day? Do I need to embarrass you again? Last time I checked you're the one without a degree...

Also you can drop the charade of the bad insults on every one of my posts. We all know you're the biggest fanboy on the server. After all isn't this your chat ID?

Razz.png

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How did he/she get your personal info without you giving it to him?

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Lord Frodo People talk in an online game. Everyone knows who Amad is now.

Amad, as far as the chat you saved, of me talking about you. (Which is odd that you saved. Seriously, talk about fan boy) I have been wrong about people before, and I will admit, I was totally wrong about you.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Stupid to give out your or anybodies personal info in an online game.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok so what are the rules in this arena fight? fields allowed? pets? precasted buff spells? is there a time limit? should there be a time limit? since this dude thinks hes special. is it 1 on 1 or is this turkey gonna bring a friend?

Lord Kurt Cobain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@Razz The reason I saved your chat is to expose you for the _________ riding fanboy that you clearly are. Saying that I logged and then proceed to worship me in chat was something I thought funny enough to screenshot.

Its just evidence that your entire gameplay revolves around either talking about me in genchat when you think I'm not online, or talking about me on the forums when, per usual, nothing here involves you. Clearly you have nothing better to do with your life...

Last edited:

Lord Kurt Cobain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@Bo Bo As for the rules. Well I guess that all depends, whats it going to take to get you to show up? I'm game for a template v template fight, but if you want to go about slapping on exceptions I guess we can take that route too. Although I find it kind of strange you finally show interest 2 weeks after I made this post, but I guess better late than never...

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All well and good, but who is judging this legendary battle? And how much will tickets cost? How long will the victor retain his crown? Will this be an annual contest? Send your answers on the back of a mongbat to anyone but me.

wrectangle

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Bo showed up and waited for an hour and a half for the fight to go down, then amadeus showed up after bo logged off, and said bo is required to now pay double, so it will continue to remain in gen chat as amadeus punked out hard

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amad was late because he was busy making his imaginary money with his imaginary day trading account using his imaginary degree from OSU.

Lord Kurt Cobain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Bo showed up and waited for an hour and a half for the fight to go down, then amadeus showed up after bo logged off, and said bo is required to now pay double, so it will continue to remain in gen chat as amadeus punked out hard
There is literally nothing true whatsoever about this statement. But why am I not surprised about VICE spreading more lies on the forums...

Let’s get 1 thing straight right now, the date mentioned when this thread was created was an arbitrary place holder until the fight was confirmed to take place. That is clear to anyone with half a brain. No where in this entire thread has Bo ever agreed to fight me, or was the fight confirmed to be on. In fact he has explicitly declined my offer to fight. I even replied to this thread on the so called “day of the fight” and Bo never even responded. How do you explain that bud?

Secondly, the terms of the fight clearly state it is to be a brokered fight. Was a broker ever contacted? Were a time and date ever established? Was a fight ever agreed to take place and was it confirmed in the thread? No it was not... Bo chickened out per usual; and it’s all documented right here.

Get your weak *** drama seeking behavior out of this thread. There is literally no low you people will not sink to, that you constantly feel the need to lie over a video game. But hey, it’s cute that you will go so far to protect your buddy’s ego. The perks of being allied to half the shard I suppose...

Last edited:

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is literally no low you people will not sink to, that you constantly feel the need to lie on a forum for a 20 year old video game lol.
Yeah, like logging into a 20yr old game you constantly cry about, to talk to people you hate, making sure the whole time everyone knows how awesome your fake life is?

Totally..... ;)

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OMG This is so much better than the old skool soap operas. MORE MORE we need MORE and I am not talking about just one side here people.

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Gonna ask outta curiosity, but since Lord Amadeus's challenge goes unanswered, does this mean he is the undisputed, one on one, pvper Champion of Siege Perilous?

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Clearly a time was stated in the topic. Bo showed and was willing to fight. contacting a broker, not bo's problem, you wanted the fight you should have done your due diligence.
sure at first bo said bo wont fight you in the arena because it is suicide for a dexxor to fight a mage in a pen. than bo had to actually work! aka go away for a bunch of days and the Bo doesn't bother with this **** when working!
Than Bo came back wanting to know what sort of rules you would agree upon, which you never really answered.
If you wanted the fight you would have been there opportunity was knockin. Remember it was you that wanted the arena. Hell Bo will fight you anytime in the field that has been stated many times.
Ok so you didn't say the price now was doubled because bo didn't get back to you soon enough? or some crazy 100 mill number?
Fact is you posted this to puff up your chest and as per usual the Bo walked by and you feel defeated...

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Neither party specified a time they were going to meet. The op list the venue for a 24 hour window. Bo is correct though he did start to ask for specifics of the meeting, so I guess the whole thing was just a flop. Still curious which one player could be claimed the greatest current pvper o' Siege.

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I think you're right Bo, it's to broad to just name one player the best I'm guessing cause a handful are great in different ways and it's a toss up who'll win. I was just curious if a single player could be named champion pvper of Siege, is there a "Lancelot" , anyone that no-one can beat one on one?

Old Timer

Adventurer
Okay, I been following this a while now... and I'll chime in and try and be constructive!

If Siege honestly wants to see who the best in PvP really is, the effect of item based influences needs to be negated.

I would offer the following...
Standard GM crafted weapons, no mods.. and the same for suits - other than 70 resists should be applied. Have a neutral party craft the needed suit and weaponry. There is many a respected neutral crafter available for this on Siege.
Magic users need to be limited on Regs - NO LMC, LRC, FC/FCR, only std spell book - no mods
Bandages, pots, petals - limit to a number
Any skills are allowed - no influences by jewelry or equipment to any skill - only a person's natural skill levels
Mounts, dismounting, disarming all allowed.

A specific date, time, and neutral site venue should be agreed upon, and there should be a dedicated referee to make sure agreed upon rules would not be violated. The packs for both combatants should be able to be inspected just before the fight begins to ensure adherence.

Siege needs to take it 'old school' and try to balance the sides as much as possible so it really becomes a skill based fight.
The 'best' should not have to rely on equipment to best an opponent in a 'fair contest'.

My days of competitive PvP are long past - way too old and slow now... but I'd say if you want to duel to find the best - it can't be wide open. The intent would be to find the most skilled in as balanced scenario as we can create.

I'd watch duels like this every single week if they were to occur!! I'd even pay a few GP for entry if someone were to build an arena and host these.

You who are about to die, we salute you!
*Salutes*

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
a bit of an impracticable solution I would say.

With today's trade deal system you could easily obtain bonuses like fc1, ssi or hci while noone can control whether or not you have them, making your suggestion of no fc etc moot. Checking backpacks is also not as easy as you might think. While someone snoops a person's backpack that person can easily hold an item at the tip of his/her mouse until the snooping is over...

Then the suits: in an item based game, which UO is today you can't go back to non-item based without completely distorted realities.

In this particular case both contestants would have about equal opportunities concerning equipment anyway because both are well established here on Siege.

oh and last but absolutely not least: Amadeus' call for a duel was a mere cry for attention on his side anyways, as shown by his no show at the date specified. So it's probably a waste of time to think about setting this up somehow anyway.

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to duel the winner. I shall have mining, carpentry, tailoring, magic resist and eval int on, and shall be carrying an exceptionally crafted pickaxe with no mods. I shall also be stark naked, which some may claim gives me an unfair advantage..
The magic resist is mainly there to avoid sun burn from Britannia's magical glowing orb.
*looks hopeful*