• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jukari burn poultice

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just tested it with my Mystic whose Fire Resist is 70. Even though it is supposed to give you +10% Fire Resist for 10 minutes, my fire resist showed no change......still at 70, as opposed to what I assumed was going to be 77.

Aestra

Adventurer
I just tested it with my Mystic whose Fire Resist is 70. Even though it is supposed to give you +10% Fire Resist for 10 minutes, my fire resist showed no change......still at 70, as opposed to what I assumed was going to be 77.
Thanks for testing. I wanted to confirm operation before buying a recipe. There was nothing in search for burn poultice if you can believe it.

Aestra

Adventurer
I suspect if you had <70 fire resist it would raise it. Also if you were to experience a debuff to your fire it would likely counter that. But kinda lame