• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Judgement: Stop Lurking

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Judgement - Tell everyone on stratics how you feel about this 1 v 1 pwnage.

You seemed so bitter, I'm kind of excited to see your response. Go ahead, create an account, accuse me of cheats. I'm really looking forward to your reply!

K

Kratos Aurion

LMAO. honestly the dude was callin me a trammy no more than 2 hours ago at brit bank and he went on about his bragging about being a pvper. Then he walks in fel and that happens to him.

sad story:popcorn:

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO. honestly the dude was callin me a trammy no more than 2 hours ago at brit bank and he went on about his bragging about being a pvper. Then he walks in fel and that happens to him.

It was a good fight that went back and forth with Yoshio getting a fairly clean kill. You could see Mr. DP Necro 4\6er wasnt used to losing because he proceeded to :sad2: immediately after getting dumped.

M

Malador

It was a good fight that went back and forth with Yoshio getting a fairly clean kill. You could see Mr. DP Necro 4\6er wasnt used to losing because he proceeded to :sad2: immediately after getting dumped.

Yea he did the same to me on Red Malador. We were fighting in despise 1 v 1 away from the spawn fight. We went round and round for a couple of minutes with both of us low several times. Then I got him low and on the run and he ran right into an ogre lord. You can guess what happened next. In any case he proceeded to talk some of the worst ghost smack I have ever heard and whined about the ogre lord and every thing else. The funniest thing is a day or two later he started talking smack to me again on Aldo. He was dead like 2 seconds later to a stealther dismount and my mortal/conc combo.

J

Judgement [BC]

ok i made an account just cause u asked so nicely rolleyes:

yes u killed me good job u also blipped around and got x healed from ur guild mate & chugged (so i wouldnt brag)....reguardless u killed me good job! my char is still not even 10 days old yet but hey when im used to it i think it will be effective...

ok on to the trash :)

@ Kratos...
ur not even worth a reply u joke trammy but fine. i hope u enjoyed ur 3 day ban this weekend i only replied to u to rub that in HAHA.

@ Malador...
u are so full of sh** its almost too much to read ur made up stories rofl.
yes u fought me but u didnt even get me below half health it was my unfortunate luck i ran down into you while u RAN all the way from despise island to the stairs to the 1st floor before i even cast or hit u. if anything i WILL give u credit for luring me into a bunch of Ogre Lords and invising for 15 seconds...EXCELLENT strategy but that is not pvp!
as for ur second part of beating me on Aldo...rofl again ! u have never flagged on me except once at fire entrance when 2 others flagged on me 1st and even then u ran away after i killed one of them...next time at least make ur lies believable

at least Lynk had the balls to fight me unlike u two noobs and for that he gets respect even though i dont like his approach he still deserves credit

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok i made an account just cause u asked so nicely rolleyes:

yes u killed me good job u also blipped around and got x healed from ur guild mate & chugged (so i wouldnt brag)....reguardless u killed me good job! my char is still not even 10 days old yet but hey when im used to it i think it will be effective...
There were no crossheals. You were smart and stayed in the guard zone. I am clearly red. Crosshealing would have flagged him grey and gotten him guardwhacked. Sedric is alive, well, and blue (green) in the screenshot.

To the chugging, yes, I did chug alot of pots.

Blipping, I'll just laugh that one off. Wait for your flashing message from Mystra.

K

Kratos Aurion

You actually paged on me rofl?

I enjoyed my weekend stealthing around for idocs.

Ur more trammy than me :gee:

I dont go around calling trammies trammies because I accept that Im a trammy.

But to go around talking **** and crying to a GM is even funnier. The funniest part is I got a 48 suspension? but even the GM was nice enough agree that your page was ***** stupid :thumbup1:

The next funniest thing was when that screenie got posted of you getting pwnt at yew gate. Dont talk **** in tram unless you can back it up in fel. And they really whipped you didnt they (reason I stopped going).

You are [Judgemnet] :fake:

And If Im a joke trammy, does that make me a leet pvper like you?:sad2: I sure hope not.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were no xheals and Lynk didnt "blip" anywhere. Also...When you're a dp necro 4\6er, you dont get to pancake about potions.

Learn to take a loss man. It happens to everyone.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Judgement - Tell everyone on stratics how you feel about this 1 v 1 pwnage.

You seemed so bitter, I'm kind of excited to see your response. Go ahead, create an account, accuse me of cheats. I'm really looking forward to your reply!
Why have I never seen your character... Ever...?

M

Malador

u are so full of sh** its almost too much to read ur made up stories rofl.
And your totally not worth the time spent uploading the photos of you pathetically pancakes about how bad I suck when your standing as ghost after getting planted.

yes u fought me but u didnt even get me below half health it was my unfortunate luck i ran down into you while u RAN all the way from despise island to the stairs to the 1st floor before i even cast or hit u. if anything i WILL give u credit for luring me into a bunch of Ogre Lords and invising for 15 seconds...EXCELLENT strategy but that is not pvp!
LOL, you believe what ever makes you feel good princess but I was at that fight too and we were each low several times. We ran around in a room full of ogre lords for a couple of minutes. It was only a matter of time before one of us got a good combo in conjuction with a ogre lord hit and the fact is you were redlined when the ogre lord hit you.

Take the ego out of it looser and you will have to admit it could have happened to either of us.

Oh and lastly any sequence of events where two or more players interact is pvp. Please do not make the mistake most people make of assuming pvp is only combat.

If I play chess against a machine it is not pvp. If I play chess against another "player" it is pvp.

as for ur second part of beating me on Aldo...rofl again ! u have never flagged on me except once at fire entrance when 2 others flagged on me 1st and even then u ran away after i killed one of them...next time at least make ur lies believable
I did not say I beat you even though, technically, I did beat you. You died and I stood over your corpse and laughed. That is a win for me. I did say you talked mean smack then were dead 2 seconds later. In fact it was probably even faster.

Which is it? You cannot have it both ways. In the same post you say "yes u fought me" and "at least Lynk had the balls to fight me unlike u two noobs". You have contradicted yourself. Make a choice either I fought you, a fact, or I am not willing to fight you, an already established untruth.

Lastly I make an observation. I notice that you seem to dislike the approach of anyone who plants you. Grow up. It is only a game.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Rumpy - I have 9 different PvP chars I use, so I don't spend a lot of time on any one character. I play late nights because I work all day and have leagues/classes in the early evening. Usually from 10p - 1a I play. Maybe different schedules? If you'd like to set up a fight I'm game. And who are your characters?

Also - Tonight's victory against a 4/6 chiv dexer in factions. Oprah, who are your alts? Whoever they are it doesn't matter, You were not significant enough. Not my opinion.. its UO's opinion. See journal.

S

Still Frame

i dont believe he checks stratics, his only alts i know are knox and 1 of the 2 blue xalens

J

Judgement [BC]

I did not say I beat you even though, technically, I did beat you. You died and I stood over your corpse TOOK A SCREEN SHOT AFTER EVERYONE LEFT THE SCREEN AND SAVED IT TO PRETEND LATER I BEAT YOUand laughed. That is a win for me.

there! i fixed that for ya

M

Malador

I did not say I beat you even though, technically, I did beat you. You died and I stood over your corpse TOOK A SCREEN SHOT AFTER EVERYONE LEFT THE SCREEN AND SAVED IT TO PRETEND LATER I BEAT YOUand laughed. That is a win for me.

there! i fixed that for ya
Actually princess I quite clearly said I helped a stealther gank you. Try reading it this time. There was no pretending involved. Let me rephrase it. "You talked a ton of smack about how bad I sucked. The stealther dismounted you. I mortaled you. I conced you. You died.

It is a win for me any way it is worded.

S

Sunchicken

i know when you kill me what my excuses are. Normally i would start with the item based template. Then i would probably turn to me not playing but once or twice a month.

Now when Seric kills me my only excuse is that hes better than me.

M

Malador

i know when you kill me what my excuses are. Normally i would start with the item based template. Then i would probably turn to me not playing but once or twice a month.

I had to switch to threaded mode to make sure you were not responding to me cause I have like the worst equipment in uo.

F

ForTheOcean

My dearest Malador,
I would expect that most people on this board take anything that you say without a screenshot with a grain of salt. You are known to your former guildmates to make things up for absolutely no reason at all. And the excuse of not wanting to waste the time uploading the screenshots; We all know is a load of ****. You have never felt the need to save yourself the time of uploading...
-FTO

p.s. Sorry for the late reply; I haven't checked the boards in a while for some reason. Realized it when I got into them and it is all new threads lol.

M

Malador

My dearest Malador,
I would expect that most people on this board take anything that you say without a screenshot with a grain of salt.
Actually since I can almost always back up every claim I make with a picture I would assume the opposite. Many dont like me but it is hard to argue with pictures. I did not bother to upload and post them this time because the picture would only back up what has already been admitted. He had already admitted we fought. He had already admitted he died. We both already admitted it was the ogre lord that finished him. If I posted the pic it would show an ogre lord standing over him and me getting set to loot him. What he is in denial about is how he got low enough for the orge lord to one hit him. The pic would not show that but any reasonable person can figure it out.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I didn't know it was you. You are Oprah? I give you credit for being good.

I take my grief statements back. :eek:

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Rumpy - I have 9 different PvP chars I use, so I don't spend a lot of time on any one character. I play late nights because I work all day and have leagues/classes in the early evening. Usually from 10p - 1a I play. Maybe different schedules? If you'd like to set up a fight I'm game. And who are your characters?

Also - Tonight's victory against a 4/6 chiv dexer in factions. Oprah, who are your alts? Whoever they are it doesn't matter, You were not significant enough. Not my opinion.. its UO's opinion. See journal.
Can I get a char list plz?

S

Sunchicken

Na im not opera i was just bored at work and had to make a flame statment :) sorry for the confusion

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I get a char list plz?

I think his chars are/but not limited to: No Refunds, Super Man (with the Talon Bite), Shadow, Resurrection(Blue Mage), and Lady Tessie. He's just down right brutal on all of them :(

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think his chars are/but not limited to: No Refunds, Super Man (with the Talon Bite), Shadow, Resurrection(Blue Mage), and Lady Tessie. He's just down right brutal on all of them :(
LOL Itari. Me = griefed.

Rumpy, I'm not sure why you are so interested but here are my PvP chars..

Yoshio Ogata, Lunchbox, Connor McManus, Soultaker, Lynk, Tank, Pixel, Ressurection (The red nox ninja), Klank, and Costello.

Who are you?

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope. Not embarrased. I've never seen you in game. So why would it matter? Besides, I can't even play right now.

S

Still Frame

Rofl.
You can't even talk. You sir are constantly rick rolled.
Must just be another meat shield, wont name his chars and talks ****. How tough of you? Or are you one of those well known cheaters who is embarassed?

F

FDAU

While I agree Rumpy sounds like another BC cupcake, you sieg should maybe consider not mentioning cheating ever. Being an admited and "well known" cheater yourself

F

FireCrazy

While I agree Rumpy sounds like another BC cupcake, you sieg should maybe consider not mentioning cheating ever. Being an admited and "well known" cheater yourself

Burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

S

Still Frame

Seeing as how i have posted up to date screenshots since then with my task bar showing you really have nothing on me. Sorry you cant let go of your only argument against me, but you failed. My computer can barely run uo now let alone install the framework i would need and the program itself. Maybe log into uo some time and see just how fast i run? It's actually very pathetic that i still kill so many peolpe at such a low speed

S

Still Frame

Hmm.. lets see another PWNT.

:eek: My god! is that a PWNT! cheater that died? Just incase bth wants to try and defend him, should i bring up spitfires constant and ILLEGAL flag bugs. Or his old bugged darkwood suit that let him wear a different pair of legs? I believe the classy and LEGAL thing to do would be to still wear the darkwood legs. :wall: