• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

JSWEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mechanic

im not crying you are, i would think you were funny if it werent so sad.
I didn't say you were crying. I said you were resorting to petty name calling.

I just occurred to me that you might not have understood some of the words I used. If this is the case I will try to simplify my previous statement.

"you no think good you say stickys and stonys. you better if you say nerdy words to make hate wit."

Jeremiah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't say you were crying. I said you were resorting to petty name calling.

I just occurred to me that you might not have understood some of the words I used. If this is the case I will try to simplify my previous statement.

"you no think good you say stickys and stonys. you better if you say nerdy words to make hate wit."
there you go hatin the player again.

oh btw, i think its great you compare bagballing the gate so we could recover our loot(and some of yours) to charles mansons killing people and human slave traffic....

G

Goron

oh btw, i think its great you compare bagballing the gate so we could recover our loot(and some of yours) to charles mansons killing people and human slave traffic....
its funny because a different one of his posts he talks about how UO is just a game, not a war... lol

M

Mechanic

There you go misconstruing my statements again. I was simply comparing the way you try to insult, with a person of lesser intelligence. I do not believe you to be as slow witted as my example of you but you do seem to have a hard time staying on topic.

A. I was not raiding that particular spawn.
B. My distress over the use of the phrase "don't hate the player, hate the game" has nothing to do with bag balls
C. I fear all my efforts are going to waste on you. You simply are looking for a fight and not trying to understand what you are reading.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There you go misconstruing my statements again. I was simply comparing the way you try to insult, with a person of lesser intelligence. I do not believe you to be as slow witted as my example of you but you do seem to have a hard time staying on topic.

A. I was not raiding that particular spawn.
B. My distress over the use of the phrase "don't hate the player, hate the game" has nothing to do with bag balls
C. I fear all my efforts are going to waste on you. You simply are looking for a fight and not trying to understand what you are reading.
We understand that KoC only recruits those of lesser intelligence, but you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. We'd hate to see you in the emotional state you were in last week when you were about to cut yourself because you felt like the entire shard hated you! Relax, man!

H

HaHa

I knew it !! They do roll on armour.

Never done an oaks though where the priority wasn't getting the skull :)

They had to have creamed themselves when they got that armor, but ya , good point hehe

M

Mechanic

read my statement again

compare

you insult /with/person lesser intellect

what is the subject of the sentence?

what is being compared?

what is your I.Q.?

Jeremiah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the useage or "dont hate the player hate the game" was meant to emphasize that blocking with objects has been a part of uo since day 1. in all these years there has been ample oppritunity to fix it so boxes/bagballs/etc dont block like backpacks dont block. its you who cant understand my posts sir.

M

Mechanic

the useage or "dont hate the player hate the game" was meant to emphasize that blocking with objects has been a part of uo since day 1. in all these years there has been ample oppritunity to fix it so boxes/bagballs/etc dont block like backpacks dont block. its you who cant understand my posts sir.
Why is it so hard to converse with you?

I will try it a different way.

I can give 2 ****s about who blocked what. What I was commenting on was the use of the phrase. IF you would have said "the bag balls were there deal with it" I would have never commented about the use of the phrase "hate the player not the game"

its the whole ideology of the "game" and "hating the player" that I do not care for. its taking a set of life rules and changing them to suit any number of individuals own purposes.
Is it the fact that I made the comment in this thread that is making it hard for you to understand how I feel about a certain phrase? If so please think of it as my own little dissertation. Perhaps you could imagine yourself in a lecture hall and we are discussing the finer points of the English language and how it pertains to real world slang.

When I say real world I mean "not in the laboratory" as apposed to "not in a game".

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
read my statement again

compare

what is being compared?

what is your I.Q.?
What does this have to do with UO or the Spawn that was raided?

Are you dropping to his level?

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
read my statement again

compare

what is being compared?

what is your I.Q.?
There is a difference between possessing superior intellect and pretending to. You've already proven the latter is true in your case. :next:

M

Mechanic

There is a difference between possessing superior intellect and pretending to. You've already proven the latter is true in your case. :next:
still don't get it eh?

break it on down

I never made a comment on my intellect, I am a high school drop out after all.
the comparison was in the way Jeremiah was trying to make a point, he was using simple name calling I.E. "mewanic" when he could have used a more intelligent way of insulting. The conversation continuously became sidetracked when neither of you could understand what I was saying. I do not attribute this to intelligence just poor reading comprehension.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still don't get it eh?

break it on down

I never made a comment on my intellect, I am a high school drop out after all.
the comparison was in the way Jeremiah was trying to make a point, he was using simple name calling I.E. "mewanic" when he could have used a more intelligent way of insulting. The conversation continuously became sidetracked when neither of you could understand what I was saying. I do not attribute this to intelligence just poor reading comprehension.
Apparently you don't get it. I don't care what your point was. I just think its funny that last week you were here crying that you were the red headded step child of Siege and then you turn around and join a guild which ensures that is exactly how you'll be treated by most, especially with your new found attitude. :lick:

M

Mechanic

Apparently you don't get it. I don't care what your point was. I just think its funny that last week you were here crying that you were the red headded step child of Siege and then you turn around and join a guild which ensures that is exactly how you'll be treated by most, especially with your new found attitude. :lick:

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nay, I do not want to fight. I just think its funny.. thats all.

A

archite666

If you look at the picture youll notice there was a open spot too push thru the inviso'd guy and get to the gate. All the other bagballs where just "Sitting" on the ground. For it to be illegal, the person cant have ANY avenue to the gate. GM would most likely advise you to remove the bags that were in your way since you didnt wanna push thru the inviso'd guy or bring a refresh pot.
Unless I was mistaken, you are confusing the old rulings GM made about faction areas, Which was incorrect anyway, In normal areas blocking anything with anything is illegal, try telling the GM you left the monsters a path when you make a giant box out of bag balls where monsters spawn while you are camping them, I dont think he would buy it.

M

Mechanic

Nay, I do not want to fight. I just think its funny.. thats all.
D. Trolling is prohibited.Trolling is whenever someone is clearly, deliberately posting in a manner for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants of the board. Trolling DOES NOT encourage further discussion in the long run, it only encourages personal attacks (if left unchecked).

Jeremiah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
eh...either or i dont really care what you think Mechanic and the namecalling was just something youve been called here before i certainly didnt invent it. as for the oaks skull weve already replaced the one you guys got, probably alot easier than the armor sets your guys lost.

S

Shakaja

eh...either or i dont really care what you think Mechanic and the namecalling was just something youve been called here before i certainly didnt invent it. as for the oaks skull weve already replaced the one you guys got, probably alot easier than the armor sets your guys lost.

my offer still stands :)

M

Mechanic

eh...either or i dont really care what you think Mechanic and the namecalling was just something youve been called here before i certainly didnt invent it.

OK, you are right, you are certainly not smart enough to insult me with more imagination that just a simple name. I am sorry for thinking you were more than a grade A moron.

my bad.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
This bit of board PvP has failed. Too many personal attacks/Trolls. Locking it and leaving it for the other mods to look through.

Status
Not open for further replies.