• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jsv, Tnt, To, Koc

• Thread starter Black magick
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Black magick

I don't know about the rest of you, but I had a blast all throughout the night. Thanks for the good time. ^^

B

Black magick

Thats what you get for siding with the burrito. XD

S

Skwiz

yah know.. im not sure how you can have fun "stealing" while there is awesome pvp going on..

i find it much more fun to "pvp" and get a full loot.. than steal one of their bracelets and run away..

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yah know.. im not sure how you can have fun "stealing" while there is awesome pvp going on..

i find it much more fun to "pvp" and get a full loot.. than steal one of their bracelets and run away..
To each their own?

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This is true, at least around Luna. But I'm barely in Luna.

:scholar:

B

Black magick

Nah, its not about the loot to me, its about the chase; funnest part of the night for me was running from (and yes dying to) bo and idr the koc archers name, after a fail at stealing a hero HOL XD

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah, its not about the loot to me, its about the chase; funnest part of the night for me was running from (and yes dying to) bo and idr the koc archers name, after a fail at stealing a hero HOL XD
The chase is good. I like the hunt more. The most fun I had tonight was jumping someone's gate home in the middle of it all, trying to grab something good.

The running around for bracelets is just something to do in between the rest.

:fight:

D

Daleth

It was fun, I haven't stayed up and played UO for that long of a time in quite a while. Hey Chad btw whats the deal plopping your 2nd rate housing development in my neighborhood??? And tell Peter Griffin to put some clothes on when he's out on his roof, no one wants to see that in the middle of the day:lick::lick:

E

Elmer Fudd

i find it much more fun to "pvp" and get a full loot.. than steal one of their bracelets and run away..[/QUOTE]Nah, its not about the loot to me, its about the chase; funnest part of the night for me was running from (and yes dying to) bo and idr the koc archers name, after a fail at stealing a hero HOL XD[/QUOTE]

That archer was me bruda!!

Da Fudd!!

and yes it was fun

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

That's your opinion. :scholar:

A

archite666

I was on for 3 hours till I got dropped by TnT.

I was playing with shak on his red the entire time fool.

We were cross healing each other and dropping JSV and TO in their house, what are you talking about?

and thats why you had to edit your post.

H

Hugibear

Shak logged on his tamer, after yall logged out. It was just shak and I. It was tnto, which had just as many tamers as we had people. I did finally die to them. That dismount all kill gets me everytime. Atleast the tamers of tnto are mostly effective, the jsv ones are a joke. I took out 2 of them in seconds. If a bushido melee dexxer kills you on a stealth ninja dragon tottin character, Turtle is correct you are aweful. And I wouldnt say good job to Cali he died in under a minute into the battle, and logged for the night. Hey Cali figure it out you are basically the only person that can xheal in your group. That makes you a big target.

A

archite666

And when KOC ist fielding mages, Im the X healer with the bullseye on my head, So I understand.

Respect.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shak logged on his tamer, after yall logged out. It was just shak and I. It was tnto, which had just as many tamers as we had people. I did finally die to them. That dismount all kill gets me everytime. Atleast the tamers of tnto are mostly effective, the jsv ones are a joke. I took out 2 of them in seconds. If a bushido melee dexxer kills you on a stealth ninja dragon tottin character, Turtle is correct you are aweful. And I wouldnt say good job to Cali he died in under a minute into the battle, and logged for the night. Hey Cali figure it out you are basically the only person that can xheal in your group. That makes you a big target.
aye was great fights all around, even if shak logged on his tamer and i eventually died to hugi and shak at the end of the night, i still had a blast when we had jsv, to, tnt, and koc all running around luna field picking targets.

A

archite666

Hell yeah, I feel that Siege is on its way to something better...maybe one day.

AlaricSP

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a great time dismounting peeps last night and the death part was just as fun. Seemed kind of laggy at times but other then that was a good SP night!

C

Calibretto

Yeah I died to all you guys quick. But I was on most of the night fighting TnT and To in yew. Then when we moved to luna the dismount gank got me. Had alot of fun fighting TnT in yew. We actully fought for awile with out any pets on the field! It was great.

C

Calibretto

aye was great fights all around, even if shak logged on his tamer and i eventually died to hugi and shak at the end of the night, i still had a blast when we had jsv, to, tnt, and koc all running around luna field picking targets.

Don't forget me and V dropped you at yew gate. Then I ran you off screen when you and Stranglove were putting the gank on me. He saved your butt when he interupted me and you were redlined. All in all good fights. TnT I think never once had a pet on the field. besides neo.