• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

JSV battles of the bulg

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turtle

Not sure how JSV and its million man march feels about last nights battles but heres my take:

battle 1
10+ JSV vs 4? KOC
JSV leaves after taking numerous loses

battle 2
12+ JSV vs 4? KOC

this battle JSV brings in blues to discord and blue tamers (i guess 3x the numbers isn't enough) To King Edward: if your going to play a blue tamer in a faction fight you might try to stay alive for more then 30 seconds - wow.

KOC takes 1 or 2 deaths and JSV takes numerous deaths, JSV goes back to house

battle 3
12+ vs 1
I die finally after 2 weeks on my template, I made a mistake :sad4: but my hats off to them for killing me 12+v1, most of the credit goes to Tairon for a well timed dismount and one of the wood guys for a nasty armor ignore.

battle 4
12+ jsv vs 5? koc
total slaughter of jsv killing upwards of 8 within a 5 minute period, special thx to voodoo for still having alot of my suit on you almost an hour after my death :coco:
jsv+ logs out in anger I assume? as only 3-4 could be found house hiding hence forth

Overall it was some huge battles mostly because of the jsv numbers, but I don't think we lost one fight when we had over 2 people fighting the horde.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*begins to clap slowly... the crowd looks around and begins to join in. The clapping picks up speed and volume and turns into thunderous applause!*

T

Turtle

were you there kelmo? I don't know your char name but it was fun if you missed it

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Man. I hardly ever log in any more. I am just having a hard time having fun in UO these days. I keep hoping someting will change. I dunno.

Pretty sad when the forums are more entertaing...

T

Turtle

not sure what you find fun but there have been numerous battles lately when Im on which is what I enjoy

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Are the tamers still out in droves?

I am kinda thinking about changing all of my templates up to try and knock off the staleness.

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To King Edward: if your going to play a blue tamer in a faction fight you might try to stay alive for more then 30 seconds - wow.
Knowing my value in a fight, you guys have almost everytime 3 or 4 on one'd me in the fights in the first 10 secs. I was playing grey to get more action as well. In the second fight it was Mr Gerb (whom immediately took me out of form) and kissed the ground first. And about 3 times I had 2 dragons chewing on me and I managed to smoke away with about 5 hps. Thank you for the praise. I too will admit it was very fun times. Both groups having multiable tamers made it esp fun for myself (For I centered in on the tamers first).

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man. I hardly ever log in any more. I am just having a hard time having fun in UO these days. I keep hoping someting will change. I dunno.

Why is that?

You guys have had pretty decent numbers on the past 2 weeks... if you would just have more purpose to your play-time... might spark some fun.

Factions - Guard, we'll raid.

Spawns - run despise... or any other spawn and we'll raid.

Luna - Leave your house and PvP outside of it and we'll fight you... or just stay in it and be bored... because we'll still fight you.

Events - host fightnights, bake offs, whatever you want and we'll show up.

Doom - go do doom and we'll raid you.

Peerless - well, being their instanced... would be a good "Girls night out" for Kat since PvPing is out of the question :hahaha:

and finally... come find us, we're always doing something... just like GIL... and JSV too I suppose?

Much like TO, you all need to get your act together a bit more... this game has a ton to offer everyone... you just have to actually do it, to understand what I'm talking about.

and finally, do not be afraid to lose, because it will happen often. :scholar:

Have a nice day!

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are the tamers still out in droves?

I am kinda thinking about changing all of my templates up to try and knock off the staleness.
From what I have witnessed, they are not what determine the outcome of a group fight... its variety and how well you work together that does.

The tamers are out of wack in regards to risk versus reward (look at king edward) and a balance/fix should be coming soon...

PS. We are years overdue for an expansion... we'll see what the big announcement at the town hall is...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*chuckles* Lord knows I have no problems with losing a fight. :loser: That should be my crest!

I may try to get back to doing community events. *nods* Simple affairs, Bring your own tea...

H

HaHa

Well.... cant argue with that.

H

HaHa

Knowing my value in a fight, you guys have almost everytime 3 or 4 on one'd me in the fights in the first 10 secs. I was playing grey to get more action as well. In the second fight it was Mr Gerb (whom immediately took me out of form) and kissed the ground first. And about 3 times I had 2 dragons chewing on me and I managed to smoke away with about 5 hps. Thank you for the praise. I too will admit it was very fun times. Both groups having multiable tamers made it esp fun for myself (For I centered in on the tamers first).
Does that count the time where Brook and I popped out and killed you all by our little lonesomes? But yea it may have been you that killed me , course i thought it was the wood archer, and I cant tell you how pleased I was that it was you trying to run in for the kill that got me. I messed up and revealed myself, couldnt rehide , was killed by a NON FACTIONER and was able to suit up in 2 minutes and go right back to statting your friends , lol. Maybe if you had a pair of nads in your briefs and not on your chin you would join faction and might have even taken me out of the fight for 20 minutes. Who knows, you guys actually might have won.

C

Calibretto

Your kidding me right?

Your a friggin joke.

You were reduced to haha being a naked dismounter and superdragons.

And brook was even out on her blue tamer trying toi kill JSV reds. Really how many tamers did you guys have on? Four? Both vitamins, wavvace and brook. So funny what KOC has been reduced too.

What happened to the KOC of old?

All you do turtle is all kill then smoke bomb. One spell hits you and you run off screen so fast it's funny. You call yourself a pvper but your a joke.

I see Shaka run on my screen and it scares me, I see you and just ROFL cause I know one spells hits you and your off like a scared school girl.

All kill no skill.

C

Calibretto

From what I have witnessed, they are not what determine the outcome of a group fight... its variety and how well you work together that does.

The tamers are out of wack in regards to risk versus reward (look at king edward) and a balance/fix should be coming soon...

PS. We are years overdue for an expansion... we'll see what the big announcement at the town hall is...

Working together is key too I believe. I have a great deal of respect for alot of KOC. you and forsaken are some of the best mages I've seen by far. Even on the prodo shards. It's just so funny when turtle comes here and runs his mouth like he's somebody. But we all know he's a joke ass tamer with smokebombs.

A

archite666

And brook was even out on her blue tamer trying toi kill JSV reds. Really how many tamers did you guys have on? Four? Both vitamins, wavvace and brook. So funny what KOC has been reduced too.

All kill no skill.
Um we got tired of fighting you?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*sighs* Where is Nurse Miss Maude... Perhaps a round of enimas would cheer us all up.

T

Turtle

Your kidding me right?

Your a friggin joke.

All you do turtle is all kill then smoke bomb. One spell hits you and you run off screen so fast it's funny. You call yourself a pvper but your a joke.

I see Shaka run on my screen and it scares me, I see you and just ROFL cause I know one spells hits you and your off like a scared school girl.

All kill no skill.
Don't bust a blood vessel. :hahaha:

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he has a point, what has KOC been reduced too. using 4 tamers on the field now?

Its NOT just about winning/losing the fights, its SUPPOSED to be about how the fight is won. I dont give a **** if you win 9/10 fights even 1v4, it doesn't count for **** on siege if you are doing it on a tamer. End of story.

T

Turtle

Now I know why you stay in the house, its closer to the box of tissues...

T

Turtle

You do realize the main reason we role tamers is because YOUR alliance/guild won't ever leave a house w/o at least 4 tamers? Not only do you role all the tamers but you have the rest as hidden dismounters or BLUE bards and more BLUE tamers. You getting angry at me for running a tamer against that is really really funny.
Just to make this real clear to:
Countlove - stealth dismounter
David Bowe - stealth tamer
dyno - stealth tamer
heffer - stealth tamer
felgor the elder - stealth dismounter
kodran - stealth tamer
ninja - stealth tamer
verum - stealth ninja
xeroth - stealth dismounter
vex - stealth tamer
Sindy - tamer
herb - stealth dismounter
colton - tamer

tairon - dismounter
amanda shade - dismounter
nixon - stealth archer

king edward - tamer (blue)
bob evans - bard (blue)

These are just a few I know but as you should be able to imagine I'm not going to run into 12 of the players listed above on a mage. That doesn't mean you have balls, it means you lack a brain. However as long as your going to fight with these people 24/7 I will continue to play the template I feel gives me the best chance at killing and staying alive vs 12 people I'm forced to fight.
Until you can look yourself in the mirror and figure out your alliance/guild is the one that has always been at fault please don't bring your cries here because I won't give a damn. :gun:

N

Nico

You do realize the main reason we role tamers is because YOUR alliance/guild won't ever leave a house w/o at least 4 tamers? Not only do you role all the tamers but you have the rest as hidden dismounters or BLUE bards and more BLUE tamers. You getting angry at me for running a tamer against that is really really funny.
dyno - stealth tamer
heffer - stealth tamer
kodran - stealth tamer
ninja - stealth tamer
verum - stealth ninja
vex - stealth tamer
Sindy - tamer
colton - tamer

tairon - dismounter
nixon - stealth archer

bob evans - bard (blue)

These are just a few I know but as you should be able to imagine I'm not going to run into 12 of the players listed above on a mage. That doesn't mean you have balls, it means you lack a brain. However as long as your going to fight with these people 24/7 I will continue to play the template I feel gives me the best chance at killing and staying alive vs 12 people I'm forced to fight.
Until you can look yourself in the mirror and figure out your alliance/guild is the one that has always been at fault please don't bring your cries here because I won't give a damn. :gun:
Totally laughable, but a nice way to pass the buck-when there was bushido blue archers running around hitting ppl for 100 points of damage a pop ALL of REV ran bushido blue archers...face it if its a gimp template then koc/rev/otf will run it...learn your guildmates and guilds history before you start running your mouth and dont know your guilds/teammates history...but like i said before lovely way to TRY to pass the buck...:loser:

M

Mechanic

he has a point, what has KOC been reduced too. using 4 tamers on the field now?

Its NOT just about winning/losing the fights, its SUPPOSED to be about how the fight is won. I dont give a **** if you win 9/10 fights even 1v4, it doesn't count for **** on siege if you are doing it on a tamer. End of story.
not 4 tamers on the field, 4 tamers on a harry, forced to be used as defense to the 6 tamers rollin in behind.

C

Calibretto

dyno - stealth tamer
heffer - stealth tamer
kodran - stealth tamer
ninja - stealth tamer
verum - stealth ninja
vex - stealth tamer
Sindy - tamer
colton - tamer

tairon - dismounter
nixon - stealth archer

bob evans - bard (blue)

Pass blame all you want. I didn't bring any crying here. I simply replied to YET ANOTHER post by you where you beat your chest and say how you own all. Instead of being a solution to the problem your just another chump who is a part of it. And to repeat myself I'm not angry at all. I just had to say something to you because of the **** you spew. See unlike you I can just log out and go on about my day.

C

Calibretto

not 4 tamers on the field, 4 tamers on a harry, forced to be used as defense to the 6 tamers rollin in behind.

This isn't about the harry bro. It was about fighting around Luna last night.
pay attention please.

T

Turtle

Ya he's not pissed at all...

I do own you almost daily. Today at the harry was just another example in a long line of events. I have no idea why you get so mad at me or the template I play I can only assume its because your stuck in GIL on a mage unable to compete on any level on this shard. Forced to ally with JSV and 10 other guilds who are made up completly of the exact thing you despise, tamers and stealthers.
I often play my other characters when there are no tamers on the field and its usually against tnto because again its your crap alliance that bring 6 tamers many blue and blue bards onto the field and fail against 1 or 2 tamers from koc. I'm sorry you fail, it's not my fault I'm better then your whole alliance. If you'd all like to switch templates I'll be happy to switch also and slaughter you just the same.
As a matter of fact I killed you multiple times today at the harrower on my red, a non-tamer while you were on...shocker here -> a tamer.:loser:

C

Calibretto

Imagine bringing a tamer to a harrower. Where was yours luna?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pass blame all you want. I didn't bring any crying here. I simply replied to YET ANOTHER post by you where you beat your chest and say how you own all. Instead of being a solution to the problem your just another chump who is a part of it. And to repeat myself I'm not angry at all. I just had to say something to you because of the **** you spew. See unlike you I can just log out and go on about my day.
Yea Ive yet to see them take the blame for anything. Its always them passing the buck, pointing the finger at someone else and clearly trying to make an arguement/excuse for their reasoning for doing so.

Storytime, and how to blue tamers/stealthers factor into a faction fight with a guild filled with blues anyways (K0C).

T

Turtle

Imagine bringing a tamer to a harrower. Where was yours luna?
I bring my tamer to Luna to fight tamers.
I bring my red mage to Despise to slaughter your crappy tamers.

Either way no matter what I play and no matter what you play the result is the same.

Your mage can't kill my tamer but my mage can kill your tamer. Does that tell you anything?
Your alliance runs more tamers then anyone no matter what the location is but you complain about tamers. Does that tell you anything?

burdensrise

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, that doesn't seem to be at all how it went down last night. I will admit fighting from the JSV side that we had the numbers that night, however useally it is the other way around. Which makes me laugh really hard for the fact that KOC is flat out crying when they are out numbered even though everyone knows KOC is useally out numbering everyone.

To sum of the night from the fights I were in, Vitiam D fought as a tamer all night and cash ran like hell. That somes it up. However to comment on all these JSV deaths you are talking about. I saw two deaths, both were from dragons.

Try and get your facts straight buddy, it helps then people wont think all you say is bull.

P.S. However I did have fun last night so thanks to all that fought.

C

Calibretto

I bring my red mage to Despise to slaughter your crappy tamers.

Either way no matter what I play and no matter what you play the result is the same.

Your mage can't kill my tamer but my mage can kill your tamer. Does that tell you anything?
Your alliance runs more tamers then anyone no matter what the location is but you complain about tamers. Does that tell you anything?

Don't steal Bo's glory. He's the one that tracked and killed my tamer. Not you. Try not to steal others glory like you steal your pets glory.

My tamers is set up for one thing PVM. I have no urge to set him up for pvp and run around luna like you do. All killing people then coming here and bragging about it. I run ninja on him to get away from pk's, that's it.

You are indeed a gimp and an epic failure. You didn't even make it on your mage two weeks before you got out your tamer again.

So hide/stealth around like the coward you are and make up your puny excuses for why you fail and have to run a tamer. I'll still be out there on my mage because I'm not a complete joke like you. If it gets to where theres to many pets around i just simply won't play. And soon all good pvpers will be gone and you guys can run around having your pet wars.

Jeremiah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just to clarify here,I havent been keeping track of HHSF's activities the last couple weeks but as far as I know there is no existing alliance between Gilfane and HHSF. Hasnt been one in quite some time the two groups dont to my knowledge do much together at all. Like I said though I may be mistaken.

T

Turtle

2 deaths all night you say? I know Toucan said he got 4 points off one battle and I got a total of 7 during the night. People I know for a fact I killed, some multiple times:
Countlove
David Bowe
felgor the elder
xeroth
vex
Sindy
tairon
nixon
king edward
bob evans
Shell
Alive
Death Tax
Tiberius

But your right it was prolly only 2 people. :hahaha:

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bo was there last night in luna, all be it late. Bo was there for the 4 koc vs 12 jsv, wood, wcb (sorry if Bo left out an alliance). It was Bo (your hero), Vit k, Vit D, and Gerbiler. We had 2 tamers on, yall had atleast 4. We killed almost everyone Bo believes Verum got away, not sure how. Bo also killed alot of you, so for anyone to say it was all tamers on koc part is a lie. Bo has no problem killin any of you.

Puffy, Bo feels sad for you. Your board pvp is much like your ingame pvp, sad part is smashing buttons on the boards isnt doing you any good.

C

Calibretto

2 deaths all night you say? I know Toucan said he got 4 points off one battle and I got a total of 7 during the night. People I know for a fact I killed, some multiple times:
Countlove
David Bowe
felgor the elder
xeroth
vex
Sindy
tairon
nixon
king edward
bob evans
Shell
Alive
Death Tax
Tiberius

But your right it was prolly only 2 people. :hahaha:

Your dragon killed them. You were either hidden or running as fast as you could off screen.

T

Turtle

Don't steal Bo's glory. He's the one that tracked and killed my tamer. Not you. Try not to steal others glory like you steal your pets glory.
Trying to say you only died once? :hahaha:
Sure Bo killed you guys over and over and over again. Not bad for a non-tamer against a bunch of tamers eh? But it's tamers that ruin pvp :coco:

You didn't even make it on your mage two weeks before you got out your tamer again.
I'm still setup as a mage and killed you today on him, maybe your confused?

make up your puny excuses for why you fail
I don't consider never dieing failing nor taking your harrowers as a fail. *shrug*

If it gets to where theres to many pets around i just simply won't play. And soon all good pvpers will be gone and you guys can run around having your pet wars.
Like I said your guild/alliance has the tamers out in force but you don't seem to count them. All the good pvpers are in KOC already but we all run tamers... so you say. :coco:

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bo was there last night in luna, all be it late. Bo was there for the 4 koc vs 12 jsv, wood, wcb (sorry if Bo left out an alliance). It was Bo (your hero), Vit k, Vit D, and Gerbiler. We had 2 tamers on, yall had atleast 4. We killed almost everyone Bo believes Verum got away, not sure how. Bo also killed alot of you, so for anyone to say it was all tamers on koc part is a lie. Bo has no problem killin any of you.

Puffy, Bo feels sad for you. Your board pvp is much like your ingame pvp, sad part is smashing buttons on the boards isnt doing you any good.

yeaaaa like our last actual fight in trinsic turned out. and board pvp? how does one do that?

oh oh and who cares, Im just stating a fact that everyone who reads these boards know. K0C for the most part wont admit to their "tactics" "gameplay". its always because someone else is doing it. so they ahd to resort to it, although killing these tamers are soooo easy from what they say... yet they all pretty much play them and have resorted to them due to the simple fact tamers are OVER POWERED with SUPERDRAGONS.

CHEERS !

Jeremiah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:cheerleader::cheerleader: I would like to at this time propose the first annual siege dragons parade.... :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Status
Not open for further replies.