• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Journey to the Harrower!

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Journey to the Harrower!

It's not everyday one can enter the realm of perhaps the most ferocious beast this world has to offer. Such was the case last eve as I hastily decided to accept an invite to travel to the lands of Felucca. Gathering my armours I journied to the dungeons depths en route to the star room to meet my guides for the evenings fun, the UhOh guild. Placing the skulls upon the temple the infamous black gate came to life as our group moved into the darkenss appearing somewhere within the great Terathean Keep. Our search for the one and only Harrower had begun. Arriving near the north walls of the second level , we found ourselves face to face with the shards ultimate champion.

Expecting visitors, UhOh dug in for the long haul as exits were soon manned and fielded with precision as the party engaged the evil being.

The sights and sounds of the nights battle still fresh in my mind, I recall the massive dragons and mages afoot casting furiously into the evil one's direction. Even a newfound Vollem was out for action this eve lending its night along the way.

Just as the objective and the path to its defeat seemed clear the call rang out of invaders in the corridors to the east. FoA had arrived with minimal forces to attempt to thwart the efforts of UhOh. A giant Colossus was unleashed upon the unsuspecting invaders forcing thier retreat from which they came.

Dealing deadly blows UhOh bested the invaders in short work with the battle reaching the home of the Legendary Mephistis. Here I got a death robe of my own!

With the invaders quelled the attention soon turned back to the evil ones demise. a long lenghty battle ensued with UhOh eventually slaying the beast.

As always the battle rages on in the lands of Felucca. Thanks to the UhOh Guild for the invite and grand time witnessing the carnage. A hearty well fought to the brigands of FoA for making it interesting. Great night!

C

CharlotteCuuhlhourne

I know CharlotteCuuhlhourne does.

Any who nice harrower!!!! Glade to see pictures!!!
You don't know the half of it, sweetie. Me and my skull pole roll so deep that anyone that dares to tag along dreams about it for years. :heart:

Maybe next time we could have you tag along and do the reporting. Maybe then you can earn a big, thick skull pole of your own, instead of that flimsy little fishing pole.:heart::heart: