• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Journey and Crew Headline Obits

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
does anyone ever look at obits? seems boring...
You just did and yes they do.

Most of the players that are featured find out and look at them and that is a lot of people. People that send in the screenshots love the obits, though most of the weekly screenshots that are sent in are sent in by three players. Remember, more people look at the News from the main page and not the boards. The majority of players that go to Stratics do not comment on the boards or have even made a posting name/account.

L

Lisolette

I actually look forward to the new obit pictures. I got in twice this time. Can anyone find my legs? :lol: Dying to me is just a thing.. But I enjoy seeing the screen shots each time! Thanks Lava for keeping us updated :)

M

Malador

I look at them ;) Better then what is going on on most other shards news pages .

M
Obits would be fun if there were any variety.

The same people dying while killing the same peerless over and over again is NOT. I think that is why lots of folks gave up on them quite a bit ago.

wow you all died at Lady M again and again week in and week out, yet how do you still die if thats all you do. Hoping that maybe one day you recieve that Crimson and know that you pwned her... For one of the largest Shards in the game there sure is alot of Crap that happens.. I think there may be some (young) character dieing to a horde minion GO grab that pic, that would be so fun and exciting to see.

*can't wait to see the next obits to see how you died at Lady M again.. Please Lord let there be pics to of Doom, waiting in anticipation.*

Look at the main page all it is death's (Tram) and people getting married in a game. Pathetic.

Take some Pics of the good Field Fights and Factions for once.. yes Lava that means you have to hit Felluca when you travel through the gate. But be warned, Guard Zones are only to the end of the rocks.

Q

Quinn1969

wow you all died at Lady M again and again week in and week out, yet how do you still die if thats all you do. Hoping that maybe one day you recieve that Crimson and know that you pwned her... For one of the largest Shards in the game there sure is alot of Crap that happens.. I think there may be some (young) character dieing to a horde minion GO grab that pic, that would be so fun and exciting to see.

*can't wait to see the next obits to see how you died at Lady M again.. Please Lord let there be pics to of Doom, waiting in anticipation.*

Look at the main page all it is death's (Tram) and people getting married in a game. Pathetic.

Take some Pics of the good Field Fights and Factions for once.. yes Lava that means you have to hit Felluca when you travel through the gate. But be warned, Guard Zones are only to the end of the rocks.
If you are so worried about it why don't YOU take screen shots and send them to Lady Lava so that they can be posted. Not everyone likes to fight in Fel and they have just as much fun doing peerless. No harm, no foul. Instead of sitting there bi*ching about it, either don't read it or suck it up and contribute. At least she is contributing. Evidentally she got you to click over there and look didn't she?

Lady Lava, keep up the good work. There will always be a couple bad apples in the basket that will try and spoil it for everyone else.

C

Carmen from GL

Obits would be fun if there were any variety.

The same people dying while killing the same peerless over and over again is NOT. I think that is why lots of folks gave up on them quite a bit ago.
well go do something, die, take a picture and send it in......been said b4.

Its like ppl complaining about the government while deciding not to vote....lame.

M

Malador

In response to both you geniuses, I have taken and sent many kill shots in. As far as I know none were ever posted yet in the following weeks obits there were nothing but peerless kill shots (not the dead peerless the dead trammy fighting it). Others have made the same comments.

It has all been said before.

M

Mystra

Most other shards are having no News at all, very sad indeed.

Mystra, you and I are die hards !
Ain't that the truth all the life is and has always been on Great Lakes, With holidays coming I personally know of many excellent events to come!

As for being Die Hards? Dont tell anyone;) Maybe we can retire someday

Mystra

M

Mystra

Good advice, go out and find better stories , take pictures then write it all down. Check your details, spelling and graphics then head over to upload it to stratics. link the forum page to the story with a post ( since our new forums do not add news like the old did and then you are done. After you have completed these steps you may come back here and critique Lava's style .

We will be waiting .
Mystra

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
In response to both you geniuses, I have taken and sent many kill shots in. As far as I know none were ever posted yet in the following weeks obits there were nothing but peerless kill shots (not the dead peerless the dead trammy fighting it). Others have made the same comments.

I have NOT gotten a single screenshot from you in the past 6 months and that is a fact. You may have sent some before that but I do not recall that either. By all means please do send in screenshots. I welcome them all. Next week there will be two obit columns.

I have NEVER not posted a screenshot sent in for the Obits yet.

D

dannyb

Personaly i do not care to see DC* dead at lady M every damn week. seems like you would learn how to fight her after doing it 1000 times but i guess DC* is not really the brightest guild on gl. Why dont you report on some fights in fel like the UOD BC TDR fight at oaks tonight that UOD started? Maybe somthing a little more interesting then lady M.... ps. Props to UOD for holding off 2 guilds

M

Malador

I have NOT gotten a single screenshot from you in the past 6 months and that is a fact. You may have sent some before that but I do not recall that either. By all means please do send in screenshots. I welcome them all. Next week there will be two obit columns.

I have NEVER not posted a screen shot sent in for the Obits yet.
It is just nifty the way you qualified that with the 6 month thing however I assure you I sent in many screen shots when you first started the obit column. When it became an apparent waste of time sending them in I stopped.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good advice, go out and find better stories , take pictures then write it all down. Check your details, spelling and graphics then head over to upload it to stratics. link the forum page to the story with a post ( since our new forums do not add news like the old did and then you are done. After you have completed these steps you may come back here and critique Lava's style .

We will be waiting .
Mystra
Now I don't want to step on any toes (well maybe I do a little bit), but isn't it the job of a news reporter to go out and get the stories?

Q

Quinn1969

Was I quoting you? Hrm...I think not. Thanks for your input "Genius". Direct your comment to the appropriate person instead of stepping in it and slinging it all over everyone else. Now if you have a problem with something I've directed toward you or at you (this is the first time btw) then I'll expect you to PM me and handle it like an adult instead of crying on here and drawing more unwanted attention to yourself.

M

Malador

Was I quoting you? Hrm...I think not. Thanks for your input "Genius". Direct your comment to the appropriate person instead of stepping in it and slinging it all over everyone else. Now if you have a problem with something I've directed toward you or at you (this is the first time btw) then I'll expect you to PM me and handle it like an adult instead of crying on here and drawing more unwanted attention to yourself.
You should follow your own advice chief. I have replied to three people in this thread and you aint one of those people. Take a valium. relax and read the topic in threaded mode. Then think about it 5 times before you post it. Even then you are likely to say something ignorant but I forgive you in advance.

Q

Quinn1969

You should follow your own advice chief. I have replied to three people in this thread and you aint one of those people. Take a valium. relax and read the topic in threaded mode. Then think about it 5 times before you post it. Even then you are likely to say something ignorant but I forgive you in advance.
LOL...just as I suspected. I think you like to hear yourself talk. Glad you got one more post to add to your collection there little feller. :loser:

Q

Quinn1969

Those are the same words Quinn's father told (him) HER when (he) SHE went back and got (his) HER (GED) COLLEGE DEGREE.

You touched (his) HER heart there Malador.
There...fixed it for you. But thanks for your 2 cents there sport! Your efforts are noted and I'm sure Maldor will give you a lollipop for the suck up.

I do have to give props to Mal...you have quite a following. :cheerleader:

T

Thalidar

actually uod didnt hold those two guidls off.. and combined we had about even numbers... although if i woulda saw a bc i would killed one just for future note.

M

Malador

actually uod didnt hold those two guidls off.. and combined we had about even numbers... although if i woulda saw a bc i would killed one just for future note.

You sure your posting in the proper topic

M

Malador

There...fixed it for you. But thanks for your 2 cents there sport! Your efforts are noted and I'm sure Maldor will give you a lollipop for the suck up.

I do have to give props to Mal...you have quite a following. :cheerleader:

I repeat, thanks for not letting me down.