• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Join Siege!!!

A

Alvo

If your tired of all the Trammy stuff, come pvp on siege!!!

E

Emil_surdeegen

tell me what kinda pvp char i would play and i will come

B

bordegan

Only way I would play more on siege is if someone hooked me up with a full spellbook, lrc armor to train in...and a pony....

M

Midnight Rambler

There's an entire guild that is designed for doing just that, hooking NEW players up with armor/weps/scrolls and places to train until they are capable of taking on the rest of the shard alone.

D

Dark_Schneider

Heh, i was tired of all the trammy stuff, so i left siege! lol I just play a little bit of ATL to get something for my monthly $$

AOS is still trammy imho even on siege, insane item imbalances even without insurance, the rich can still afford to have better items than you every time they go out, so many "flavor of the month" templates played by people who just want the easiest path to pwnage

Anyways it's like I died on siege, and was ressed somewhere else with a far larger population and familiar old things such as Vanquishing weapons and Invulnerabiltiy armor.

I loved siege once but now a days Siege is like the guy on life support that no cure can be found for, so he's just a vegetable til someone finally pulls the plug.

Alagos Galadrim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like Siege, but there just isn't enough of a difference between playing there and being in Felucca here...I know there are differences in game mechanics and rules, but when it boils down to it, the overall feel isn't that different to me. deciding factor - can't beat the community on Atlantic.

G

dude get out of this forum or we'll lynch you.

I actually like seige tho. Im sure we all have a char there.

Start RPing

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

If your tired of all the Trammy stuff, come pvp on siege!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Sure thing once they turn on insurance.

G

as i said in another post.

I'd love to try it, but with the gain cap....whats it take to 7x gm...like 3 months? no thx