• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jigsaw Games.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jigsaw is preparing a first game to test our intelligence,quickness and cunning.

Everyone is welcome to participate. Let me know if people are interested to play his games and when?*
Do let me know if you want to join a game. I realy need to know how many people will come so i have enough items for the first game. :)

The first game will be in Underworld , so you will need the Stygian Abyss Expansion to join.
Future games will be played on other places too.

Keep a eye out on these boards for the first games date and hour and where to start.

* I got 2 weeks vacation so the first game can be held any day and time most people can join.