• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jhelom's Autumnal Pugilism Tournament

Seona

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Who: All citizens of Britannia who wish to participate.
What: Tournament Style Wrestling Contest.
When: Sunday, September 29th beginning at 6pm.
Where: We will gather at the Feluccan Jhelom Bank beginning at 6pm. We will then move on to the Jhelom Fighter's Pits.
Cost: 1m Gold Coins

Napa.jpg

RULES
  • This is a shirts vs. skins events. No armor modifying armor may be worn (ie: Armor, rings, magical items, etc)
  • Fists vs Fists only, no spells.
  • No potions or bandages will be permitted.
  • If your opponent taps out (runs away) then they have forfeit the match.
  • Anyone found breaking these rules will be considered to have forfeit the match.
  • If the turn-out is not enough to host a tournament style event (less than 8 people), we will instead host a Free for All in the Jhelom Pits.
  • In the end, there is only one winner. That winner will receive 75% of the pot with the remaining 25% going to the city of Jhelom's "Clean Up the Islands" initiative.
Announcements for the Pugilism Tournament will be made at the Governor's Meeting as well as at the September Fight Night event.

Last edited:

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Better put in what Time Zone you're using for everyone :spider:

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*flexes and bounces off the ropes* OOOHHHHH YEAH ...

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Due to the untimely death of Lady Seona, the Atumnal Pugilism Tournament shall now be free in her honor.

A purse of 5,000,000 gold pieces shall be awarded to the winner of the tournament.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmm... been waiting at the Felucca Jhelom bank for a bit now and no sign of anyone. Checked the pit and no one there either... So I am guessing no event.

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
That's odd, I waited at the bank until around 8:15 and was broadcasting until 8:10. Didn't get any replies so I figured no one came along. (shrugs)

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You decided when this will be hosted again?
I'll show up & take a beating for messing it up the first time. :gee: