• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jewelry Trash Points

Visitor
I've tried asking in Gen chat as to why jewelry can't be turned in for trash points and have only gotten 1 answer that it would reward too many points. Is this true? I have an abundance of jewelry and truthfully don't understand why they couldn't be turned in for trash points even if they were to give half the value compared to say weapons, armor, and shields. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read/respond.

Deschet

Journeyman
I've tried asking in Gen chat as to why jewelry can't be turned in for trash points and have only gotten 1 answer that it would reward too many points. Is this true? I have an abundance of jewelry and truthfully don't understand why they couldn't be turned in for trash points even if they were to give half the value compared to say weapons, armor, and shields. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read/respond.
Have you tried throwing anything in the trash to see if it's true?

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
I’ve trashed legendary jewels for points. It’s the lower level jewels that are zero points

Ungoliant

Journeyman
its antique anything that wont give points... also anything from eodon wont give points for throwing away items

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Remenber that one can have his items "evaluated" about their Clean-Up Points value by a Trash Barrel, at least in EC...

Rat

Visitor
I trash almost all the jewelry for points. Half of it pays nothing, for the other half, most of it usually awards up to 10 points each, and a few bring more.