• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Jewelry mage and SSI

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The Mistic ring is a 757 weight piece of jewwelry .......... tho it was valuable , am i wrong ?

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ring is nice but not the correct properties togeather really to make it very useful for pvpers. if had FCR 3, on it you would prolly get a few bids, or Magery 15-20, EP 25 etc. etc.

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The ring is nice but not the correct properties togeather really to make it very useful for pvpers. if had FCR 3, on it you would prolly get a few bids, or Magery 15-20, EP 25 etc. etc.
Tho , its capped 2-4 so u dont need both ring and bracelet with fcr 3 scappers can give u missing fcr . There are 757 weight points all for mage .
I just came back , not playing since 2003 but i dont think im wrong .
Thanks for rplyng
:)

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No pvper will use a book unfortunetly because it can be disarmed. Magery is 2/6.

This is what you want or similiar to it.

Last edited:

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Ok got it Soulweaver , thank you .

So I change to Selling instead of auction , pm offers .

Risso sorry ur offer doesnt reach my reserverd price .