• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

jewelry box only stored 125 items..??

Johnny Black

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
you can have 500 items.
but anything over 124 jewels +box itself will not fit your backpack or packhorse.
if you planning on transfer them from shard to shard, you will need to make the jewelry box with 124 items only. TBH I think it should act like a POS Book , you dont count each scroll as 1 on the book, if you can transfer a Book with 300 scrolls and count as 1 item, why not a jewelry box as well.

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The way to add more than 125 items is to use the Add Jewelry button instead of dropping items on it.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I had same question at one point in the past. You have to use the Add Jewelry button to manually add items once you surpass 125. I find it easier just to buy another Jewel box than all the clicking.

Nice item none the less..

ayanatsume

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had same question at one point in the past. You have to use the Add Jewelry button to manually add items once you surpass 125. I find it easier just to buy another Jewel box than all the clicking.

Thx @Merlin

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran

you can target a bag off jewels and it will directly all go to the jewel box