• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Java of Myth

• Thread starter Shalimar/Cleo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shalimar/Cleo

I have seen you remove the books left down for new folk to Siege and trash them.

I thought they were 'decaying' rather fast so I kept an eye on them. I have contacted Kat of TnT to ask you to stop removing these books, but as NEW don't seem to join TnT she doesn't care, so I am posting here. I have also informed her that NEW don't tend to join TnT or Myth as these guilds don't do very much, if anything, with the NEW folk, and they usually want to join guilds they have interracted with, it's always left up to the individual.

These books are placed for new players to Siege to know there is help for them if they need it. Please leave the books where they are.

M

Mogluk

I know that GIL has been bringing newbies along on some champs and dungeons

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow that's pretty low...

I can't believe Kat does not have a problem with that rolleyes:

You would think they would want more people on Siege...

E

Elmer Fudd

Im actually suprised its Elvis...sounds more like a dirtbag Monolith thing to do...Elvis you gotta quit hanging around those Scum bags bro, there bringing you down...Tell me somoene else was useing your account...doesnt sound like you at all...

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just another day in the life...

I mean, c'mon folks. Are you surprised? Isn't this person ex-VMP?

Slaughterers of NEW would be well advised to keep information pertaining to survival on Siege from them...

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im actually suprised its Elvis...sounds more like a dirtbag Monolith thing to do...Elvis you gotta quit hanging around those Scum bags bro, there bringing you down...Tell me somoene else was useing your account...doesnt sound like you at all...

After weeks of not posting and Elmo still has a hard on for me. Do you sleep at nite dreaming of me???? It must bother you that you wake up everyone morning thinking about me huh? heheheh. I bet my name comes up at the dinner table every day. Monolith this.....Monolith that.......Oh how he's on my mind all day long. Dude....get a life and quit thinking about me as much as you do. Your causing rl issues in your house.

E

Elmer Fudd

After weeks of not posting and Elmo still has a hard on for me. Do you sleep at nite dreaming of me???? It must bother you that you wake up everyone morning thinking about me huh? heheheh. I bet my name comes up at the dinner table every day. Monolith this.....Monolith that.......Oh how he's on my mind all day long. Dude....get a life and quit thinking about me as much as you do. Your causing rl issues in your house.

I thought I bothered you so bad I was on ignore? guess you seem to Love everything about me....You want everything I have, its obvious isnt it tough guy.....LMAO

Opps! My bad, im sorry, didnt mean to lie about you like that and call you a tough guy!

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I bothered you so bad I was on ignore? guess you seem to Love everything about me....You want everything I have, its obvious isnt it tough guy.....LMAO

Opps! My bad, im sorry, didnt mean to lie about you like that and call you a tough guy!
I had you on ignore cause your childish......and anyone who reads the boards can see it.

H

HaHa

Dont you guys know there are Elvis impersonators out there?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen you remove the books left down for new folk to Siege and trash them.

I thought they were 'decaying' rather fast so I kept an eye on them. I have contacted Kat of TnT to ask you to stop removing these books, but as NEW don't seem to join TnT she doesn't care, so I am posting here. I have also informed her that NEW don't tend to join TnT or Myth as these guilds don't do very much, if anything, with the NEW folk, and they usually want to join guilds they have interracted with, it's always left up to the individual.

These books are placed for new players to Siege to know there is help for them if they need it. Please leave the books where they are.

This is an example of how TnT is such an asset to our shard.

You'll be happy to know, Shal that when we killed Krystal yesterday she had like several NEW books on her corpse.

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You'll be happy to know, Shal that when we killed Krystal yesterday she had like several NEW books on her corpse.[/QUOTE]

This is because she was helping passing them out.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You'll be happy to know, Shal that when we killed Krystal yesterday she had like several NEW books on her corpse.[/
What... so she could camp where she places them to kill newbies for murder counts?

We believe you. Really... we do. :dunce:

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really don't dislike anyone on SP as a person aside from Goodguy. Not to say I wouldn't trash talk you in game and make fun of you, but that's competition. But really if this is true, and I am not saying it is, truthfully because SP is 10% real talk and 90% propoganda/word of mouth BS, but if it is true, why? Because a NEW came here and said Krystal was being a hack? If that's why you're doing it, you really need to grab your junk and man the hell up. Can a new player hurt your pride so bad you want to see a good community crumble because players go but never come in?

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really don't dislike anyone on SP as a person aside from Goodguy. Not to say I wouldn't trash talk you in game and make fun of you, but that's competition. But really if this is true, and I am not saying it is, truthfully because SP is 10% real talk and 90% propoganda/word of mouth BS, but if it is true, why? Because a NEW came here and said Krystal was being a hack? If that's why you're doing it, you really need to grab your junk and man the hell up. Can a new player hurt your pride so bad you want to see a good community crumble because players go but never come in?
Bingo.....You can never believe anything on boards or ingame. Theres always 3 sides to a story. Yes....3 sides!!!!

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bingo.....You can never believe anything on boards or ingame. Theres always 3 sides to a story. Yes....3 sides!!!!
I'm not calling Shal a liar either, and I would believe that story over most. I'm just floored by this, it seems like....such a waste.

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
truthfully because SP is 10% real talk and 90% propoganda/word of mouth BS, QUOTE]

Like you said....I'm not accusing anyone or calling anyone a liar. I just stated that your 100% correct on your statement. Most of the members on boards are just leaches to make more drama because this shard is low on population and the game is coming to a bore.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just for the record; I killed a new guy the other day near my house, took his gold and tryed to res him. His mount got killed by spawn before i could res him so I not only replaced his mount, I got him a blue beetle while i was at it.
The guy even tossed me more gold when I got back with the beetle, and paid me to hunt in "my area":). I left him to his business after that. I hope he sticks around; he seems to be just the type we need here on siege.

My point? No one in TnT has a mad-on for new. I really can not speak for Elvis but most likely grabbing the books is amusing because it elicits posts bitchin about it. I leave the books alone and I have pointed a few people towards NEW myself, but someone picking them up is not the end of the world. TnT interacts with NEW players as well; we are the bad guys and pretty much the only guild on siege that regularly run predominately red sqauds. Those NEW that understand this may be amoung the few that would be interested in our guild; those that get all buttsore about us killing them probably would not fit in well with us anyhow.

P.S.

Elvis is usually very nice to people we kill; The two of us tend to team up often and we both tend to not loot people like GiL and CWS heavy; I think you are all getting a bit worked up over nothing.

burdensrise

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That Monolith guy must be pretty damn good to be so well hated. Awesome song by Jedi Mind Tricks :)

Keening

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[cough]Bullspit![/cough]

I'll take Shalimar's word over anyone's in this thread. Not only has she seen Java picking up the books, but Krystal was killed carrying a bunch of them? The evidence is stacked against them.

S

sin laden

Hi, you might remember me from such films as "the newb who posted the ultimate Siege QQ thread" .... haha ;)

For the record, I've come to appreciate being killed by Krystal and Elvis a myriad of times and looted up and down. For starters, I carry a leaner pack, and they've taught me a most important lesson on Siege...don't carry it if you can't stand to lose it.

If you've ever happened to check the "criticism of Ultima Online" wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Ultima_Online) there is a section called griefing with a quote from Ralph Koster (Designer Dragon):

"Being safe from evil is, in my mind, an uneven tradeoff for the fact that you don't get to be heroes anymore, in that you can just opt out of fighting evil. It may be nobody wants to be heroes except when it doesn't count, when it isn't challenging, that people would rather fight "pretend evil" than the real thing, but I don't personally believe that. I still think people are better than that."

When I read that quote, I reflected on the options that I had considered as an alternative to being killed and dry looted by Krystal. I considered playing another server, and I considered playing another game altogether...

The most interesting thing about that Ralph Koster quote is that he is WRONG. Karl Marx made some poignant criticisms of capitalism, but he was WRONG in the sense that he believed people wanted something different...if they did, we wouldn't have eons of greed to prove otherwise. If Ralph Koster were right, Siege Perilous would be so crowded you couldn't move in the Luna bank...and World of Warcraft would be bankrupt.

But that isn't the case, and we all know that. We also know why...it's because 10 million people are off fighting the fake evil. You're right...even TnT posters...despite being somewhat demeaning, you were helpful so I will say thank you. You said pick up your sword and do something about it. That I did, that I did...

If it isn't clear yet what I'm saying, let me hit you over the head with a hammer. In every other game (and life) the good guy wins. I was so used to a decade of gaming where I took for granted the fact that being the good guy and winning are synonyms. Here's the great thing, I realized it has been a decade of fail...haha. So I'm here to stay, and I'm working my skills, and some day I'll prevail in the face of evil. This is precisely the kind of player Siege needs.

But allow me to get to the point that I believe the original thread does. If you have to kill NEW, so be it...you just might be doing them the biggest favor in their gaming career. Like the Ralph Koster quote says, I was challenged by real evil and forced to make a decision, and my decision was to strike back. I am in fact grateful for that.

I don't agree that picking up the NEW books fits under the same umbrella. As far as Krystal and Elvis slaughtering helpless newbs...I believe it is analogous to building a clinic for paraplegics with no wheelchair ramp...the ones that are determined enough will find a way inside...and that seems to be TnT's mentality on new people joining the server. So be it. Cruel world indeed, but I see those people crawling, biting, clawing ever day on this server. They'll get inside.

If you haven't seen where this is going though...stealing new books is like putting people in the wheelchair. We are just talking about something cruel and unusual. "COUNT ME OR I LOOT YOU"...ok, I actually can see how TnT might defend that as "evil roleplay" but god is it a STRETCH of some VERY thin material...

Picking up NEW books is not evil roleplay though. That's called being a selfish prick. I don't know Java of MYTH, but that's a shame.

I don't know if that was a joke about Krystal passing out the books, but I hope it wasn't. If the Siege community has that kind of duality then it's doing well. I think it's ok to say "I want you to be here, I'm going to kill you, but I want you to be here"...I don't think it's ok to say "I don't want you to be here". After all there are human beings behind every single one of these computer screens. I appreciated the fact that Krystal and Elvis both posted in my thread. When someone treats you that way sometimes you just have to know there is a real person behind that screen, and not a machine.

S

Shalimar/Cleo

You'll be happy to know, Shal that when we killed Krystal yesterday she had like several NEW books on her corpse.
If that's true then of course I'm not happy about it. It's very petty to interfere in a negative way with something that gives our new arrivals direction on how to get assistance if they need it. Leave the books alone please, all who are removing them.

On the bright side, npc books sales are up.

B

Bruin

Hi, you might remember me from such films as "the newb who posted the ultimate Siege QQ thread" .... haha ;)

For the record, I've come to appreciate being killed by Krystal and Elvis a myriad of times and looted up and down. For starters, I carry a leaner pack, and they've taught me a most important lesson on Siege...don't carry it if you can't stand to lose it.

If you've ever happened to check the "criticism of Ultima Online" wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Ultima_Online) there is a section called griefing with a quote from Ralph Koster (Designer Dragon):

"Being safe from evil is, in my mind, an uneven tradeoff for the fact that you don't get to be heroes anymore, in that you can just opt out of fighting evil. It may be nobody wants to be heroes except when it doesn't count, when it isn't challenging, that people would rather fight "pretend evil" than the real thing, but I don't personally believe that. I still think people are better than that."

When I read that quote, I reflected on the options that I had considered as an alternative to being killed and dry looted by Krystal. I considered playing another server, and I considered playing another game altogether...

The most interesting thing about that Ralph Koster quote is that he is WRONG. Karl Marx made some poignant criticisms of capitalism, but he was WRONG in the sense that he believed people wanted something different...if they did, we wouldn't have eons of greed to prove otherwise. If Ralph Koster were right, Siege Perilous would be so crowded you couldn't move in the Luna bank...and World of Warcraft would be bankrupt.

But that isn't the case, and we all know that. We also know why...it's because 10 million people are off fighting the fake evil. You're right...even TnT posters...despite being somewhat demeaning, you were helpful so I will say thank you. You said pick up your sword and do something about it. That I did, that I did...

If it isn't clear yet what I'm saying, let me hit you over the head with a hammer. In every other game (and life) the good guy wins. I was so used to a decade of gaming where I took for granted the fact that being the good guy and winning are synonyms. Here's the great thing, I realized it has been a decade of fail...haha. So I'm here to stay, and I'm working my skills, and some day I'll prevail in the face of evil. This is precisely the kind of player Siege needs.

But allow me to get to the point that I believe the original thread does. If you have to kill NEW, so be it...you just might be doing them the biggest favor in their gaming career. Like the Ralph Koster quote says, I was challenged by real evil and forced to make a decision, and my decision was to strike back. I am in fact grateful for that.

I don't agree that picking up the NEW books fits under the same umbrella. As far as Krystal and Elvis slaughtering helpless newbs...I believe it is analogous to building a clinic for paraplegics with no wheelchair ramp...the ones that are determined enough will find a way inside...and that seems to be TnT's mentality on new people joining the server. So be it. Cruel world indeed, but I see those people crawling, biting, clawing ever day on this server. They'll get inside.

If you haven't seen where this is going though...stealing new books is like putting people in the wheelchair. We are just talking about something cruel and unusual. "COUNT ME OR I LOOT YOU"...ok, I actually can see how TnT might defend that as "evil roleplay" but god is it a STRETCH of some VERY thin material...

Picking up NEW books is not evil roleplay though. That's called being a selfish prick. I don't know Java of MYTH, but that's a shame.

I don't know if that was a joke about Krystal passing out the books, but I hope it wasn't. If the Siege community has that kind of duality then it's doing well. I think it's ok to say "I want you to be here, I'm going to kill you, but I want you to be here"...I don't think it's ok to say "I don't want you to be here". After all there are human beings behind every single one of these computer screens. I appreciated the fact that Krystal and Elvis both posted in my thread. When someone treats you that way sometimes you just have to know there is a real person behind that screen, and not a machine.
Very well said.

Same arguement I have always used with 'good' aligned roleplayers who think about joining Siege. Would you rather fight someone being fake evil on a trammie shard or would you rather fight 'real' evil on Siege? As a good aligned roleplayer, I'd pick fight real evil any day over the fake stuff.

I wished more people felt the same way, but you're right, if they did then Siege Luna would be full. Seems like more people are content to fighting fake evil than real evil.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
About who NEW join after their time in NEW.

I think most NEW look to join a guild where they know a few already.

Some guilds like GIL are doing hunts with NEW, that sure will make several choose GIL.

Other times they learn to know players who are kind to them. I know Apache was the reason many did join TDO, sadly he had to quit UO.

Many in NEW are new to PvP so they will choose a guild, with respect on the shard as that will allow them to learn to PvP without being in a heavy PvP guild and die and get looted alot.

Some of them will later move on to more PvP heavy guilds.

I think TnT and MYTH could get more NEW members if they had a charter for the guild.

Many NEWs look for a little RP and some main rules. It can be very hard to tell a NEW member what TnT/MYTH is about. Is it a good or evil alliance?

The info here say:
Guild Name: TnT/MYTH

Umbra is the home base of TnT/Myth and our player-run town of Stonehaven is located in the Dry Highlands, just East of the City of Umbra. As a whole, we participate in just about everything Ultima Online has to offer... PvP, PvM, Crafting, Champion Spawns, Peerless, Doom, Treasure Hunting and Factions.

We look for mature minded individuals who enjoy the game and just like to have fun. Experienced, returning and new players are welcomed.

MYTH is our main guild and TnT is our Faction guild [Minax].

We have our own, 50 person, dedicated Ventrilo Server, UOAM Server and very active, private and public guild forums. [Use of the aforementioned programs are required]
But what is TnT really other than a mix of everything?

To me, no rules and everything allowed = chaos

Instead of complaining, that GIL and TDO get most NEW members, TnT/MYTH could start to make it more clear where they stay vs NEW and give NEW a reason to join them.

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This has to be the funniest thread I have ever seen, if one toon wants to drop books as part of their gameplay, then another toon can pick them up as part of theirs.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This has to be the funniest thread I have ever seen, if one toon wants to drop books as part of their gameplay, then another toon can pick them up as part of theirs.
This is the funniest thread because your guild is the laughing stock of the shard. :thumbsup:

PKing, harassing, fighting against NEW is the level TnT is at. Good job being the shards butt-cheeks. Krystal, Mono and company as our local dingle berries along with Kat at the center of it all.

:loser:

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the funniest thread because your guild is the laughing stock of the shard. :thumbsup:

PKing, harassing, fighting against NEW is the level TnT is at. Good job being the shards butt-cheeks. Krystal, Mono and company as our local dingle berries along with Kat at the center of it all.

Whatever you say dude, you rule!!! I hope when I grow up I'm just like you!!

As far as my guild, we are doing just fine, it seems we have survied the LOW departure

let's see how KOC does with 420, time will tell...

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just don't see the logic in that. I mean....the same could be said about PVM vs PVP vs crafting- we have a right to play how we want. But ask yourself- what purpose does it serve? One might choose to PVP for the challenge of fighting another human char or to wtfpwn ; while one might prefer PVM for gold or items. I know the purpose of laying out the NEW books, but what purpose does throwing away books serve?

To me, this just goes along with dry-looting, rez killing, house looting, and scamming- people will do it just simply because they can, without regard for the other people.

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Patty, you hit the nail right on the head, picking up the books is griefing, and griefing is part of the game. I find it odd that NEW expects a certain level of consideration over all the other guilds on Siege. I can guarentee I have given as much to new players as anyone over the last 6 months.

Plenty of new Siege players go without NEW and do fine, that is not to say that what they do it not in the best spirit of the game, but it does not give them a shield or protection against the bad parts of the game.

I feel picking up the books is the same a the blue tamers that hang in guards and gank, or the thief that hides and waits to steal your loot, I don't agree with their play style, to me it serves no purpose, but I dont come to the boards and call them out on it.

Let people play however they want, don't judge and the game and boards will be a better place.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Let people play however they want, don't judge and the game and boards will be a better place.
A better place for who?

Some kind of gameplay hurt the shard as whole. Sadly there are some on Siege who do not care.

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For a guild that calls many others trash, TNT sure is full of ice cream wrappers caked with cigarette ash.

Side note: Krystal was once very close with the shard's #1 griefer of all time, YoDarth. I wouldn't be surprised to find that perhaps he is back and a part of TNT, and most likely is orchestrating this whole thing.

Someone PM'ed what at first I thought was an excellent suggestion, to put out a call to vendor owners to keep a stash of NEW books and keep them stocked them @ 0 gp on their vendors. Excellent, I thought, until I realized the shard's griefers will win again by simply doing the same as before, taking them for no other purpose than to be childish.

I know I've said before no safety net on Siege, not now, not ever. But this is different. I don't support a no-kill rule on NEW, but actively keeping them in the dark about free equipment and training they desperately need is just downright ridiculous.

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well....seeing that TNT is just about the only red guild left on this shard....TNT resorts to PKing. Maybe you forgot what that is since you dont play Siege. All I've seen you do is post talking **** to everyone to include some of your ex members like Speedy. I truly think you have some rl issues too.

Dude....your embarrassing yourself and your friends.

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For a guild that calls many others trash, TNT sure is full of ice cream wrappers caked with cigarette ash.

Side note: Krystal was once very close with the shard's #1 griefer of all time, YoDarth. I wouldn't be surprised to find that perhaps he is back and a part of TNT, and most likely is orchestrating this whole thing.

Someone PM'ed what at first I thought was an excellent suggestion, to put out a call to vendor owners to keep a stash of NEW books and keep them stocked them @ 0 gp on their vendors. Excellent, I thought, until I realized the shard's griefers will win again by simply doing the same as before, taking them for no other purpose than to be childish.

I know I've said before no safety net on Siege, not now, not ever. But this is different. I don't support a no-kill rule on NEW, but actively keeping them in the dark about free equipment and training they desperately need is just downright ridiculous.
Well.....there is a flip side to this coin. Maybe you could get smart and come up with a new idea that doesn't cause for books cluttering up the shard.....even if its only few books here and there. The bottome line is.....this game doesn't revolve around one guild or one person. I wish that was the case.......I'd rule then, hehe.

Adapt and overcome........quit posting and crying about every little thing that doesn't go your way. I'm sorry everyone on this shard doesn't play to other's game style and rules.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well.....there is a flip side to this coin. Maybe you could get smart and come up with a new idea that doesn't cause for books cluttering up the shard.....even if its only few books here and there. The bottome line is.....this game doesn't revolve around one guild or one person. I wish that was the case.......I'd rule then, hehe.

Adapt and overcome........quit posting and crying about every little thing that doesn't go your way. I'm sorry everyone on this shard doesn't play to other's game style and rules.
You just said in another post that you guys are one of the last red guilds left... Do you really think picking up the books that attract new players to Siege is helping your situation? :coco:

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well.....there is a flip side to this coin. Maybe you could get smart and come up with a new idea that doesn't cause for books cluttering up the shard.....even if its only few books here and there.
Backpedal much? It's funny, because I thought you guys were helping to distribute them? Why would you do that if you thought they were cluttering up the shard? Or were you just lying? It's hard to keep them straight once they start rolling out like so much textual diarrhea...

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You just said in another post that you guys are one of the last red guilds left... Do you really think picking up the books that attract new players to Siege is helping your situation? :coco:
lets be honest here......does it really matter whether few books are picked up or not????? Will this be the final blow that will kill Siege????? If so....then I truly feel bad.

Me personally.....I play my style and not someone elses. I believe same as you there Kage huh??????

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Backpedal much? It's funny, because I thought you guys were helping to distribute them? Why would you do that if you thought they were cluttering up the shard? Or were you just lying? It's hard to keep them straight once they start rolling out like so much textual diarrhea...
Listen dumbo......my earlier posts were to be sarcastic. Sorry if you didn't get that. Like I said.....who gives a rats arse about these damn books. Me personally.....I don't waste my time picking up books lying all over Siege. Thats not me....but if someone else is bored and wants to pick them up, well thats his/her choice. Just as the same person who places them all down.

Hmm....seems to me that everyone on this shard has different interests.

E

Elmer Fudd

Listen dumbo...
Ive just read about three or four people proving how wrong he is, so what does he do? he calls people names because he doesnt have the mental intellegence to say anything with substance, seems the only COMMON demonator in this whole equation is Monolith....lol

This guy is a bottom feeding coward like King ED, what more can you expect from trash like this?

Opps now I have to Edit, we have another to join in, its Bruin...make that five....and to think, this tool is actually in charge of leading people in the military.....OMG whats the armed forces coming to with this leadership at the helm....Thank goodness he wont ever lead anyone into battle, hes the leader who gets all there service jackets in order...and gets them the gear they need....

B

Bruin

Listen dumbo......my earlier posts were to be sarcastic. Sorry if you didn't get that. Like I said.....who gives a rats arse about these damn books. Me personally.....I don't waste my time picking up books lying all over Siege. Thats not me....but if someone else is bored and wants to pick them up, well thats his/her choice. Just as the same person who places them all down.

Hmm....seems to me that everyone on this shard has different interests.
Correct, but when:

Person A spends their time, putting books down to help keep new members on this shard, training them up, providing them with an enjoyable initial experience so that they stay on the shard longer and eventually move on to one of the many other guilds on this shard

AND

Person B spends their time picking up the books to prevent Person A from doing what they do

THEN

We have every right to thank Person A and call Person B an @ss.

E

Elmer Fudd

lets be honest here...... Will this be the final blow that will kill Siege?????

I dont think this will be the final blow to siege,

I think its bottom feeders like you/ King ED/puffy who run siege down. The faster siege purges its self from dirtbags like you guys the better off the shard would be...

One low life is pretty much gone--->King Ed

Part time low life almost gone------> Puffy

One full time **** bag we hope will leave---> Monolips

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Listen up folks. What happens in game is not my business here on Stratics. When you bring it here, you make it so.

Good, bad, and ugly... We all play the same game. What is on the ground has always been up for grabs.

If some folks get their jollys collecting books. That is how it is. If some folks enjoy slaying folks and spreading the books back out, more power to you.

Discussing it here is OK, name calling is not. *watches*

H

HaHa

Is this Queen Zens son? Hehe.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont think this will be the final blow to siege,

I think its bottom feeders like you/ King ED/puffy who run siege down. The faster siege purges its self from dirtbags like you guys the better off the shard would be...

One low life is pretty much gone--->King Ed

Part time low life almost gone------> Puffy

One full time **** bag we hope will leave---> Monolips
Hey the community here got rid of me, along with the terrible connection problems I've been having. So that's one dirt bag down!

E

Elmer Fudd

Hey the community here got rid of me, along with the terrible connection problems I've been having. So that's one dirt bag down!
Not you at all, your one of the good ones that people hate to see leave, your a good egg and always will be. You have a good reputation and a person of good character in and outta of the game, sux to have folks like you go..:(

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not you at all, your one of the good ones that people hate to see leave, your a good egg and always will be. You have a good reputation and a person of good character in and outta of the game, sux to have folks like you go..:(
I appreciate that Fudd, I know you don't think I'm bad mouthing when I say some of the things I do, I just refuse to lie about a guild, be it negatively or positively. Fact of the matter is almost every guild on this shard has SOMEONE who uses a UO enhancing stuff, and EVERY guild house hides at times, etc. If nothing else I always commit to keeping it real about stuff and acknowledging no one has a sparkling record. I've tried to keep in good graces with WCB, GIL, KoC and I even throw a bone to LOW and TnT when I was given the chance. The problem isn't the players on this shard, everyone here I think plays for the same reason: fun. Problem is some people's fun hinders others.

Status
Not open for further replies.