• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

January 9th: All Servers Offline 9 a.m. to noon PST

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

We're starting to bring the cities up now. Hopefully it worked! As I said in an earlier post, this is the first time we've renamed the city selector server. So if the cities don't come up correctly, we'll need another hour or so to fix it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you renamed them "GRACIEVILLE." :)

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

We're starting to bring the cities up now. Hopefully it worked! As I said in an earlier post, this is the first time we've renamed the city selector server. So if the cities don't come up correctly, we'll need another hour or so to fix it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

Doubt it - probably only the server I.D.

PB Three

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah what PB said so eloquently.

G

<blockquote><hr>

what does that mean? Have city names changed?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. It is something that happened on the back-end. You guys won't even notice it. Hopefully.

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh... ok. Sorry I mentioned it...um... ma'am. Er....

P

PB Three

I wouldn't vote for "Gracieville" either, she's a friend but it would be really ackward to rename a city that.

P.S. @ Parizad: I love the bottom line in your signature - it is so very true.

PB Three

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Tee hee. Its adorable when you whimper. Do it some more! ::pokes Coy:: Do it some more! ::poke poke::

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Tee hee. Its adorable when you whimper. Do it some more! ::pokes Coy:: Do it some more! ::poke poke::

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't spank me any more when Luc isn't looking. I cry myself to sleep in that cage every night.... ma'am.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Please don't spank me any more when Luc isn't looking. I cry myself to sleep in that cage every night.... ma'am.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! I just imagined you guys banding together to form a video blog where you cry crocodile tears and say "She beats us!" in a plea to Luc.

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! I just imagined you guys banding together to form a video blog where you cry crocodile tears and say "She beats us!" in a plea to Luc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um.. no ma'am. We'd never do that to you... um.... Mistress Parizad Sahara... never. ::whimper::

G

All other cities are up, but TC3 is still down while it gets a shiny new update - please see the other current thread about TC3 being down for information. TC3 thread is here !

Polly

G

<blockquote><hr>

God I can't concentrate at work. Not enough distractions. I want my TSO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto