• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

January 9th: All Servers Offline 9 a.m. to noon PST

G

We're physically moving the servers. I begged and begged, but they won't let me have my hamster bbq. Sadness.

TSO will be offline from noon EST until noon PST tomorrow (that's 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. PST).

So... whatcha gonna do with this little break? Huh, huh, huh? ::leans in and listens::

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm going to play my other game.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're cheating on us! I knew it!!

G

urm.... whats that in UK time?

Is PST 5 hrs behind GMT or more?

I cant rememeber *sobs*

G

Yes, cheating. Cheating with the game involving "market price"(like lobster)

G

Thats 5 pm til 8 pm UK time.

Thanks for the prior warning Parizad

Polly

S

StarreTee

but...but...if I can't play...that means...&lt;gasp&gt; I'll have to interact with REAL PEOPLE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I

imported_TheCookieFamily

I'll be busy getting an operation...

and then I'll deviate some way to get TSO on my computer. I really want to play now that they have custom cointent

G

<blockquote><hr>

but...but...if I can't play...that means...&lt;gasp&gt; I'll have to interact with REAL PEOPLE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'll warn the society at large that you're out on the loose.

Kidding!

I

imported_sedusa

Just bought myself a small collection of used Game Cube games, and will probably play those.

G

<blockquote><hr>

We're physically moving the servers. I begged and begged, but they won't let me have my hamster bbq. Sadness.

TSO will be offline from noon EST until noon PST tomorrow (that's 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. PST).

So... whatcha gonna do with this little break? Huh, huh, huh? ::leans in and listens::

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I may just have to do a BARREL ROLL!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Laying 450 feet of water pipe and trying to push 450 tons of mud back into the trench.

I

imported_corpatortis

I hear hamsters make excellent shish kabobs.

What will I do? Ohh.. I don't knoww..

I'll think of something.

G

Will you be physically moving any of the servers?

If so post pics. plz.
Thanks.

G

<blockquote><hr>

If so post pics. plz.
Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

No because I fall often. Do not post pics of a Parizad splattered on the floor please!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

If so post pics. plz.
Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

No because I fall often. Do not post pics of a Parizad splattered on the floor please!

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone can generate any of these photos... I'll pay any price... and I mean any.

thnx.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

If so post pics. plz.
Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone can generate any of these photos... I'll pay any price... and I mean any.

thnx.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sooooooooo.... are we talking money, or...... an.... alternative.... type..... of payment????

Just asking.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

If so post pics. plz.
Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thnx.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sooooooooo.... are we talking money, or...... an.... alternative.... type..... of payment????

Just asking.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude, supply the pictures the rest is all negotiable.

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Play SL of course.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh oh. Someone screwed up! That downtime does not coincide with pub hours! Did you forget to tell them to schedule during pub time?

F

festrmentmagnet

So, TSO won't be back online until Noon on Jan. 10?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

How does that translate to EST?

[/ QUOTE ]

Down from 12PM to 3PM EST.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YAY!! It's back up just before I get home!

..thanks

G

Nope it will be back online (god willing and they don't drop it
), after noon (12 pm) Pacific time zone on January 9th.

That is:
8 pm ~ London
3 pm ~ New York
12 noon ~ Los Angeles
7 am ~ Sydney
5 am ~ Tokoyo
12 Midnight ~ Dubai

edit to fix the smilie

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh great. Now what am I going to do to avoid working. lol.

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

Nope it will be back online (god willing and they don't drop it [distrubed]), after noon (12 pm) Pacific time zone on January 9th.

That is:
8 pm ~ London
3 pm ~ New York
12 noon ~ Los Angeles
7 am ~ Sydney
5 am ~ Tokoyo
12 Midnight ~ Dubai

[/ QUOTE ]

Should we start taking bets on whether or not it goes longer than planned and cuts into Pub hours?

BTW. I miss Mandi K, especially on days like today... she was such a great stratics poster. :-(

~Coy

I

imported_eggchick7

Oh thank god, I thought my life was over....8 p.m. UK time... I am clock watching...find it hard to moooove.... must get a real life...

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Nope it will be back online (god willing and they don't drop it [distrubed]), after noon (12 pm) Pacific time zone on January 9th.

That is:
8 pm ~ London
3 pm ~ New York
12 noon ~ Los Angeles
7 am ~ Sydney
5 am ~ Tokoyo
12 Midnight ~ Dubai

[/ QUOTE ]

Should we start taking bets on whether or not it goes longer than planned and cuts into Pub hours?

BTW. I miss Mandi K, especially on days like today... she was such a great stratics poster. :-(

~Coy

[/ QUOTE ]

That's

2Pm in Dallas
1PM for Denver!

I'll put money on later and cutting into pub time

G

<blockquote><hr>

Nope it will be back online (god willing and they don't drop it
), after noon (12 pm) Pacific time zone on January 9th.

That is:
8 pm ~ London
3 pm ~ New York
12 noon ~ Los Angeles
7 am ~ Sydney
5 am ~ Tokoyo
12 Midnight ~ Dubai

edit to fix the smilie

[/ QUOTE ]

What if I don't live in any of those cities, will it be up any sooner?

G

ooooh lays on sofa ...looks at clock .......gets some food .....looks at clock and stratic ......holds a conversation with this human i live with ........looks at clock ..god 1 hour down 2 to go maybe .......looks at television what utter crap on that thing ........hides the clock 1 hr 50 mins to go ....smells armpits nope showered and smells nice .........looks where the clock was .....doh goldfish brain me where did i put it .....well spends about 10 mins looking for clock or however long it took without the damn thing couldnt time myself .........still cant find clock ....goes and gets a drink ........mmm baileys and ice mmmmmm looks where the clock was ......asks human i live with where the hell the clock is .....he grunts what clock ...pours another glass .......now presses sims online icon ....doh ...back to stratics ..noooooooooo still down ...my question is .......where does time fly to?

G

<blockquote><hr>

That is just wrong!

Everytime I see your siggie, it reminds me of that Weezer song Undone (The Sweater Song)

<blockquote><hr>

if you want to destroy my sweater
hold this thread as i walk away (as i walk away)
watch me unravel i'll soon be naked
lying on the floor lying on the floor
i've come undone

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL In answer to the OP. I guess watch music videos. Smoke my pipe.

[/ QUOTE ]

I loved that song when I was a teen (not to date myself) goooood stuff

&lt;3 Weezer...

The sweater song as worn by a geezer.

G

What to do? well, done dishes (ok, almost done then....having a break) had dinner, listening to music, checking stratics (of course), will probly play a Shockwave game or 2 (depends what I'm in the mood for...) Not sure what else. Servers are supposed to be up again at 9pm my time, and I have to sleep early. If there's a delay, I guess I can't play tso until tomorrow.

C

Caesar Weezer

I've got my itunes playing classic Journey.
I'll wait it out

F

festrmentmagnet

Oh thank goodness...I was going to be mad if it was one whole day, LoL&gt; <font color="pink"> </font>

G

Yeah, so your moving the servers, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

G

ok so i went and helped the human with his update on his laptop ... helped him spell his email and then rolled a ciggy still cant find clock but now lookin at pc clock .........i get the feeling me and kathy are missing someplace .......wanna snog kathy lubs you lots

L

Lynnie

Hey mind if I use that Weird Al - You're Pitiful song of yours there to send to my daughters boyfriend??

I

imported_princess45001

ok is it up or not im in ohio and no clue if im est pst or just psycho but im off work and cant get on sims...going nuts...the withdrawals are painful...and stratics has nothing on server status to tell me if their up.oh btw are we losing bv?i really love bv:(and dont want to lose all i just got there:(my poor puppy where will he live?