• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement January 2015 Event Schedule

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
1/4 @ 5pm PST - Council Meeting
Meeting of the realm's leaders and it's citizens

1/15 @ 7pm PST - Frozen
Sometimes you just have to let it go

1/22 @ 7pm PST - Raiding The Tomb
Search to find the missing pages

** Fish of the month is Great Barracuda - Winner announced at February's Council Meeting.

Cephas [V]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I regret to inform that I will not be able to attend the meeting tonight: otherworldly matters have forced my absence from an acceptable venue for the coming week.

The Illustrious Lord Cephas
Lord of Knights of Veritas
Governor of New Magincia

[OOC: work forced me out of town, and I am going to be late getting back]

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
1/4 @ 5pm PST - Council Meeting
Meeting of the realm's leaders and it's citizens

1/15 @ 7pm PST - Frozen
Sometimes you just have to let it go

1/22 @ 7pm PST - Raiding The Tomb
Search to find the missing pages

** Fish of the month is Great Barracuda - Winner announced at February's Council Meeting.
I missed the meeting....................didn't see this post.................confirming that there is NOT an event this Thursday, 1-8-15.

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I missed the meeting....................didn't see this post.................confirming that there is NOT an event this Thursday, 1-8-15.
Confirmed, no event on the 8th. The schedule is posted here, napavalley.uoem.net, on the town criers + linked on twitter.

Ill admit here, every thursday burned me out creatively a bit. Ive been trying to do as many events as shards which have 2 EMs and I feel like its impacting not only the stories but the events themselves. Ill still try to do as many as I feel I can, but ill try my best to keep up on making sure the schedule is available in multiple places for people to read.

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Confirmed, no event on the 8th. The schedule is posted here, napavalley.uoem.net, on the town criers + linked on twitter.

Ill admit here, every thursday burned me out creatively a bit. Ive been trying to do as many events as shards which have 2 EMs and I feel like its impacting not only the stories but the events themselves. Ill still try to do as many as I feel I can, but ill try my best to keep up on making sure the schedule is available in multiple places for people to read.
You have created a fun and entertaining story line so I understand that you want to keep it fresh. So should we expect to have fewer events on Napa in the future?

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I always enjoy your events! (I only play Napa so maybe they're terrible and I just don't know it...j/k:p).

~Lord Taliesin (Lleu Llaw Gyffes at events)