• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Jan 1, 2019] 2019 woodmen event (Catskills)

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With so many people returning, we’d like to try to run the Woodsmen’s challenge again!

The event will run from Jan 1 to Jan 29

Prizes will be give out in game on Jan 30 at 8pm est time at Vesper bank

All entries can be dropped off in deed form at the Vesper Market house Mail Box

Runes are available if needed

Please feel free to pm, icq, fb or hit me up in game for a rune

The Woodsmen event will run from Jan 1. till Jan 29 starting at 9am on January 1 and ending at 9 pm on the 29. The winners will be announced on Jan 30 at 8 pm at vesper bank

1st prize - 3 mill plus a special mystery gift
2nd prize - 1 mil plus a special mystery gift
3rd prize - 500k plus a special mystery gift

All Wood collected will be given to the Vesper museum,

Winners will be determined by points based on the amount and color of all wood

Only wood needs to be turned in to qualify for a prize

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

Last edited:

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will try to do my part, but it is unlikely that I will reach my previous totals. Less time in game nowadays and to add insult to injury Day 1 started with a debacle as one of my packies decided to unbond, so I am down to 3 until 08 Jan. I believe I still have a rune and will test it out. Will drop off as deeds become filled.

Sean Dillon - Vesper's Premiere Lumberjack

Tested the rune and it goes to Bytor's Governor House which I will assume is correct unless you post otherwise.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Packy is rebounded, so my crew is back at full strength. Dropped first deed off over the weekend.

fortunately there no rebounding lag today, but the packy did re-bond....

Last edited:

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no problem sorry i haven't been in game much, been working a lot, but i havent forgot the event and i have all the prize all ready to go

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who ready for to find out the winter, i will be posting it Wed morning not the evening cuz well i couldn't get wed night off of work

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
decided to play it safe and dropped everything in the mailbox now. With my luck with the weather I would lose power and not be able to submit.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i did not fr get will get everything post in the morning i haven't been feel very well the last couple days