• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

J/W

• Thread starter imported_Mr. Sly
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Mr. Sly

Is the ability for a dragon to leap in a double walled room and kill 5 KOC an exploit, just wondering because its very annoying lol.

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

Is the ability for a dragon to leap in a double walled room and kill 5 KOC an exploit, just wondering because its very annoying lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

If 5 KOC members can't kill 1 dragon, then they deserve to die.

I

imported_mo'gluk

lol.... and not sure if it is an exploit depending on who ya ask... I think it is definitely lame... I knew using demons was considered an exploit. I can only figure using dragons might be...

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all we need to do is put a roof on the house and itll teleport one floor up of whoever its attacking. that is all.