• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I've built a cannon, now what?

TheGhostRaider

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just waste 2h30 making all the craftable ( that was for only shoot use). This is just plane stupid to have so make so many craftable just to use a cannon. I was having fun until that point. The need to cut down on those craftable part The is no way I will update just to craft that many pieces. Shoot 10 time and now I need to spend another 2h30 making 10 more charges. :(( Unsat

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The biggest cost of time on the craftables is the black powder. Everything else is easy and the ingredients are simple to get. I stocked up on 150 cannon balls, plus everything else to go with them and even without help, it's just a coupla hours. Then you're good to go on half a dozen battles. I don't want stuff like this to be too easy - spoils it if it is.

B

Beastmaster

I just waste 2h30 making all the craftable ( that was for only shoot use). This is just plane stupid to have so make so many craftable just to use a cannon. I was having fun until that point. The need to cut down on those craftable part The is no way I will update just to craft that many pieces. Shoot 10 time and now I need to spend another 2h30 making 10 more charges. :(( Unsat
Sounds to me like they may have got it close to right. Maybe crafters will be able to market some stuff for a change.

Nurse Miss Maude

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The biggest cost of time on the craftables is the black powder. Everything else is easy and the ingredients are simple to get. I stocked up on 150 cannon balls, plus everything else to go with them and even without help, it's just a coupla hours. Then you're good to go on half a dozen battles. I don't want stuff like this to be too easy - spoils it if it is.
I agree don't want things too easy...BUT...it is a bit overwhelming at this point. Hopefully it will settle in like all the other craftables.
I would like to see the alch ingredients on all alchs not just at the market.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New things are always a little overwhelming. Then you get used to them and they become easy. The cannon making and arming crafting will do the same :)