• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's so hard to find pirate ships. plz give me Tips

Fect777

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
It's so hard to find pirate ships, trade ships, and lighthouses.
To enjoy content, ask for help.
Give me a tip. It's easy to find in the area.
I haven't been around for half an hour.

thx

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Around the Officer that gave you the Quest, stay a short while hanging there and you will notice other NPCs around him talking about in-game cohordinates of where Pirates have been noticed.

Write them down and purchase a Sextant from a Tinker. Then when on the Ship use the Sextant to get to the cohordinates mentioned and when you are in that area, say "Start tracking" to your Tillerman.

At that point, you will notice Arrows pointing directions. Follow one of those Arrows until you find the Ship it points to.

Some Ships will be of players, some will be NPCs Merchants, but some will be Pirates....

Hope it helps, have fun !!

Fect777

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Around the Officer that gave you the Quest, stay a short while hanging there and you will notice other NPCs around him talking about in-game cohordinates of where Pirates have been noticed.

Write them down and purchase a Sextant from a Tinker. Then when on the Ship use the Sextant to get to the cohordinates mentioned and when you are in that area, say "Start tracking" to your Tillerman.

At that point, you will notice Arrows pointing directions. Follow one of those Arrows until you find the Ship it points to.

Some Ships will be of players, some will be NPCs Merchants, but some will be Pirates....

Hope it helps, have fun !!
Good information. Thx

나의 SM-G930S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The pirate ships have orc crews on them. :D

Seriously... just today, I was out hunting with a friend and it wasnt uncommon to find 2 and 3 ships together in the same area.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
try around Jhelom Islands and around Isamu Jima in Tokuno - plenty of ships and plunder beacons there

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I find the most Pirates hunting within the red circles only. your mileage may vary

upload_2019-3-29_4-36-55.png
upload_2019-3-29_4-38-17.png

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah. It was an area of Tokuno where this lighthouse surrounded by gunships was.... but the map system stopped working long ago, so I couldn't even find it on that map.

I also found tonight, alone, the orc ships are far too nasty for just me. Had to go "Dread Pirate Pixie" on a few NPC ships. :) Only 200 more chests to get a parrot. :banana:

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something to add...

EASY to figure out where the good hunting is by the silly people who leave their ships littered all over the area, in the middle of the hunting areas. :)

Took out 2-3 dozen more ships today. Not that it was horrible, but it is Atlantic... loads of people play. One guy in a normal old ship was just killing the crews off without being able to board (not damaging the NPC ship). Dont forget, an NPC spams cords for pirate sightings at the docks. (The High Seas docks & the Tokuno ones, that I see.) Just have fun with it!

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Only 200 more chests to get a parrot
The "Mythic" chests are worth more doubloon points than the other chests. Get a mythic chest by destroying a plunderbeacon lighthouse. You can solo these, but it goes quicker if you bring a friend or two or more. Apparently magery is the way to go, but I've just been using my pet that has magery mastery.