• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

its nice to be back

• Thread starter Balian of Asgard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Rand Al

Actually im known as Juvenile/Mystical my char on pac has only been peter north for around a year.
That is still your chars name so yea fail on trying to cover up ignorance. Even your sig is Peter North!

L

lols

they're from KFC I think.. And is that butter? Or is it like.. really yellow mayonaisse?

gross

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dude, where can I go buy one of those YUMMMM!!!

Toki, when you coming back bro??
I am back man!

I don't want to say my name on the forums because everybody hates my "Super hero alter ego persona aka. leet sauce PvPer"

Pic related.

It's Charles Bronson.

S

SUPRsalad

I am back man!

I don't want to say my name on the forums because everybody hates my "Super hero alter ego persona aka. leet sauce PvPer"

Pic related.

It's Charles Bronson.

Duder, I AM Charles Bronson! HUZAH!

S

SUPRsalad

dude, i hope u r doing well and feeling better, if your back ails u, u should grow some medicinal herbs in your green houses :stretcher:
haha, nah, I'm fine man, thanks for hoping. I actually looked into it. The owners of all the dispensaries have come in and tried to give me all their care-taker-ships. One guy was offering like 15k a month, all the lighting/equipment, and was going to pay for a toy-cop service. The police dept even said that they wouldn't give us a hard time, but the district attorney said that we were toying with the fed, so we forgot about it.

S

Supr Funzor Time

your just mad cause i mentioned ur dyslexic ass shush stu