• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Its FINALLY Open! Yew Server Birth Rare Museum & Vendor Shoppe @ the CASTLE just south of Yew Gate!!

Agath_Darkbane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello, It's been a bumpy ride but I am proud to announce that we are ready to open our doors and let the People of Atlantic and Shards beyond look at the Display of the Rares we have for their viewing pleasure.

One main draw is the jaw dropping 31 x 31 Garden on the Top floor which is also where our Vendor Shoppe is situated. Vendor Spots are available FREE OF CHARGE to those who can sell items and keep their Vendors Stocked. My goal is to have over 100 Vendors so if you want 2 or 3 Spots and you think you can fill them now is the time to check in with me and get them.

Where are we?

That's EASY! Take Yew Gate to Tremmel. and go 5 screens South East, you can't miss us!

Now on to the fun things!

We have over 100 Server Birth Rare Items as well as a handful of "unique" and very hard to find items that are not found elsewhere on Atlantic.

Each room in our 3 Story Museum has a Theme, and is beautifully decorated to match. While some rooms are not yet finished, I will always be improving the Museum, it will never be a finished project.

Within the coming months you can expect the following "additions" to the Museum.

1. A "Gift Shop" situated diagonally west of the Museum. This will be featuring Furniture of various colors including chests, wooden benches, and Rune Books all bearing the "Yew Rare Museum" name. My prices will be very reasonable. I am not out to make a profit with this Gift Shop. At this time this location does not offer Vendors for Rent; it will be solely operated by me.

2. A "VIP" direct entrance to the top of the Museum which is found by going to the Stone Workshop directly in front of the Castle. Just walk up the steps and go straight. You can't miss it. ( NOTE this is already open! )

3. A beautiful & rustic Straw Roof Home that is Diagonally East of the Home.

On a personal note, for those who know me, this project has been a struggle to finish, and has been almost 5 months in the making. I would like to thank those who have helped me and given me support to help make this dream possible. Thank you.

If you have questions or to place a Vendor, please ICQ me at 121488782 or simply leave a message on the Board in front and we can coordinate a time to meet. I am on the Eastern Time Zone and I'm on most nights.

Many thanks, and I look forward to working with everyone to make Yew Rare Museum a wonderful place to both shop and browse around.

Many thanks,

Agath Darkbane

Attachments

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Well Done Friend

If you would like to link to Luna just drop a book and a vet teleporter tile in my mailbox and I will set you up with the other teleporters. Its a pretty nice hub at this point.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'll have to drop by and get screenshots for UOHomeDecor!

Agath_Darkbane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I would like to thank Captain Norrington for including a Teleport to his Luna Home from my Museum. If anyone has a Public Home that is a well known shop or destination please send me a message and we can get you linked with us.

Many Thanks

Agath

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I would like to thank Captain Norrington for including a Teleport to his Luna Home from my Museum. If anyone has a Public Home that is a well known shop or destination please send me a message and we can get you linked with us.

Many Thanks

Agath
uhm second post lol

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Nicely done! Very nice collection. Definitely a few pieces in there I have sought after for quite a while and keep coming up empty on, so congrats to your perseverance.

Only one draw back for me personally and that is the area that has the name of someone I vehemently disagree with politically.. but I would imagine he would be really popular at Yew Gate Fel side lol. Even though I dislike the name even that area is very nicely deco'ed though.

Agath_Darkbane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have wrestled with the idea of putting it there. I 20+ different celebrities and politicians and I got only one plate.
It wasn't meant to be political but simply from a celebrity standpoint it matched the rest of the names in the room.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Super sweet.