• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

it's cold here today...

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They closed the schools here for snow that amounts to a mis-step by a columbian donkey...but I hear it's warm in Pasadena....

ROLL TIDE DAMN IT!

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to be fair and balanced..

TUCK FEXAS

OH BOY! TUCK FEXAS!

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
true statement... Wulfs mom can validate... lol
But my mommy's not in Texas...

In fact, it's cold here today. How many people here have felt a -40C windchill? And it's only getting colder.

*misses point of thread*

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Texas girl just isn't that attractive! Take a close look at her face, she looks kinda busted to me. Nice body, but bleh.

C

Cruxshadow

her face is a little wide, but oh well, im not THAT picky lol.

if that girl walked up and said 'hey, i wanna **** right now', all you would see is me runnin toward the closest room with a blonde over my shoulder...

just sayin... lol

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
her face is a little wide, but oh well, im not THAT picky lol.

if that girl walked up and said 'hey, i wanna **** right now', all you would see is me runnin toward the closest room with a blonde over my shoulder...

just sayin... lol
You would be in wolf form though, for the added speed.

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DAMNIT!!!!
I had to take down my boobie avitar and you boys get away with this:thumbup: ???
There is just no justice in this world. *grins*
I guess that's what I get for posting on UHell.
Please re post em in the GIL public forum boobies thread for the people who don't read stratics.

Mr.StinkyPants

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow thats a lot of boobies :popcorn:, wish it was that easy all the time :p

......................i wish my feet were blue

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Such a pity that those two girls can't afford a whole T Shirt isn't it?

S

Shadow Seer

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37-21 BAMA

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bo isnt even an Alabama fan, but Bo made a bet with a **** talkin Texas fan. Bo will actually log in tonight to collect Bo's 5 million goldies.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a good thing you did or you guys would have lost by 3 TDs.
Yea our special teams play was horrendus and third third quarter play calling an atrocity. Our defense, however, was outstanding for most of the game. 3rd quarter really pissed me off, so did the fact that the announcers kept blaming Texas misfires on the back up qb. The poor kid was getting no help from his receivers until late in the game; he actually had pretty some pretty nice dropped passes out there. The pick 6 was more the receivers fault imo than his.
It was great seeing a big guy run that back though.

Hell we lost ingram for a short time as well. They mentioned before the game that loosing thier QB would hurt texas more than it would Alabama. IMO it was stupid as hell to have McCoy running option that early in the game when they were already moving it on the groudn with thier backs. They just had to know Alabama was going to knock the hell out of him if he tryed running the ball.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hell we lost ingram for a short time as well. They mentioned before the game that loosing thier QB would hurt texas more than it would Alabama.
Thats the understatement of the week. All Mcelroy had to do is hand it off and make sure he didn't accidentally trip Ingram or Richardson. If Bama had fallen behind 14-0 instead of 6-0 (which is feasible to assume if Mccoy doesn't go out) then its a different ball game. If they had to pass their way back into the game I gotta say Mcelroy would have been sacked 12 times during the game instead of the 5 or 6. The texas secondary was outstanding all game long, those were mostly coverage sacks. Then again all the what-if's in the world dont add up to mean **** against the what-did's. Just have to see if they can repeat next year.

*edit* BTW, that last TD was classy...

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*edit* BTW, that last TD was classy...
it's not like they were doing anything complicated; they just lined up and ran it in. If you had watched that Alabama Tennessee game then you woudl realize why Alabama may not have been comfortable witha 10 point lead even that late.

I agree though, 14-0 woudl have beena much bigger mountain but it's not like we got to McCoy to knock him out of the game, Texas called an option run rather than limiting McCoys chances to have Alabama open up on him; he's not Tebow. He can't take thsoe kind of hits. Running thier offense and being the best passer in the country imo was his strong point. Poor play calling on texas' part to put him int hat kind of jeopardy that early int he game. Alabama had to overcome some poor play calling as well; I mean really? fake punt on 4th and 23 backed up deep in your own territory? wtf. Our special teams almost cost us that game last night. Our punter did a fine job KICKING the ball though:).

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only thing I understood was that some team was special....

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's not like they were doing anything complicated; they just lined up and ran it in. If you had watched that Alabama Tennessee game then you woudl realize why Alabama may not have been comfortable witha 10 point lead even that late.

I agree though, 14-0 woudl have beena much bigger mountain but it's not like we got to McCoy to knock him out of the game, Texas called an option run rather than limiting McCoys chances to have Alabama open up on him; he's not Tebow. He can't take thsoe kind of hits. Running thier offense and being the best passer in the country imo was his strong point. Poor play calling on texas' part to put him int hat kind of jeopardy that early int he game. Alabama had to overcome some poor play calling as well; I mean really? fake punt on 4th and 23 backed up deep in your own territory? wtf. Our special teams almost cost us that game last night. Our punter did a fine job KICKING the ball though:).
With 1:40 left in the fourth and your opponent with 1 timeout left you run the ball to start the clock. If the other team calls there timeout then you keep running the ball to get the first down. If they dont, then you kneel on the ball twice and end the game.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IMO it was stupid as hell to have McCoy running option that early in the game when they were already moving it on the groudn with thier backs. They just had to know Alabama was going to knock the hell out of him if he tryed running the ball.
QFT

And I agree with Scuzzle, that last TD was unnecessary and showed a severe lack of respect.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
QFT

And I agree with Scuzzle, that last TD was unnecessary and showed a severe lack of respect.
all they did was run the ball; there was still a minute and a half left. It's not like they took a timeout to guarantee time to get it into the end zone.
Texas has been hanging points on people all season long..

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all they did was run the ball; there was still a minute and a half left. It's not like they took a timeout to guarantee time to get it into the end zone.
Texas has been hanging points on people all season long..
Granted. During the season when you are trying to get BCS points, I can see that. At the final game, unnecessary imo.

Not taking anything from Alabama, they had an incredible season. I'm an A&M fan anyway...

By the way, think they are gonna get Gatorade dumping lessons? :thumbup:

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With 1:40 left in the fourth and your opponent with 1 timeout left you run the ball to start the clock. If the other team calls there timeout then you keep running the ball to get the first down. If they dont, then you kneel on the ball twice and end the game.
You're there to win! Nothing else, but win!

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently McElroy was playing with two cracked ribs that have been there since the 3rd qt of the Fla game. I did not realize this; very smart of the coachign staff to keep it secret and I can understand our silly play calling a bit better now.

I just know I want a print of that ball being kocked out of gilberts hand to hang up in my office:).

P.S. I'm sure glad you guys took Franchione:).

let it be known that it was seniors who doused him....they wont have to face him this spring rofl.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude, they about took his head off with that thing!!
Im pretty sure they made full contact with his ear at full speed. Dumbass Musberger kept saying he was just waiting to smile til the win was official. Oh hells no, he was pissed that he just took a gallon in the ear canal and that they tried to pierce his ear with the damn cooler!

B

Blindside

Bo isnt even an Alabama fan, but Bo made a bet with a **** talkin Texas fan. Bo will actually log in tonight to collect Bo's 5 million goldies.
to bad i canceled the bet 2 weeks ago...way to be online noob :grouphug:

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What are you talkin about, you cancel a bet after you make it. That isnt in Bo's game. You made the bet, you talked a ton of trash and basically goaded Bo into bettin on a game Bo could give a **** about. You made the bet now pay the Bo.

B

Blindside

What are you talkin about, you cancel a bet after you make it. That isnt in Bo's game. You made the bet, you talked a ton of trash and basically goaded Bo into bettin on a game Bo could give a **** about. You made the bet now pay the Bo.
well bo i feel your pain...the bo doesn't understand that i un-dun what was been-dun and everyone knew about it but you...i am sorry you have been left outa tha loop but whats new get online and you will be filled in!!! love ya :popcorn:

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You should just pay the Bo, you talked the trash now take the walk of shame. You could have pm'ed the Bo, Bo looks nope not even a pm. Bo can use that 5 mill you owe the Bo, ya know the bet that you wanted. Remember the bet Bo said in vent like 10 times are you sure you want to bet the Bo, and you replied hell yeah, **** you ****head, texas is gonna beat bama's ass.