• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's been eight years....

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
80597a7d6095720f185cc6a83cdb0f7a.png

It's been eight years since Lady Xereux of the Bank Sitters of Britannia [AFK] and I wished the citizens of Catskills a safe and joyous Holiday season. Eight years is a long time and I am happy to be back, but sadly not everyone is able to be here with us.

This year with the generous help of other Citizens (won't say their names yet, because I am not sure if anyone does not want to be named) and the Elven Song prize vaults it seems Santa's toy chest is being stocked and he is on the path for a visit to 'Elven Song's Catskills Rest Stop For Santa Claus' this year. The dates and time of his actual visit will be mentioned in December.

If anyone would like to contribute to this visit (don't think just items, if you have a vendor shop or interesting in game establishment why not leave (40) runes?) please feel free to leave donations in the mailbox at the Rest Stop. Kindly put them in a bag, with a book that has your name and contact information.

The Rest Stop can be found a short run outside of Luna's North Gate at coordinates 116 12'N, 23 50'W next door to the rebuilt Community Center where we will resume all of our old events and new ones, along with live simulcast online. The free raffles, lotteries, auctions, plays in our theater, game shows and more and I couldn't be more excited to see you all again.

As always you can find me on Discord at Chernabog#6404 (case sensitive) or ICQ at 668 123 198

Last edited: