• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's been a while when last I hunted Ogre Lords....

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...so it seems either they have been buffed up or suddenly my EV's and my poison fields have been nerfed.

The mage I was hunting them with has 120 eval and 80 poison. I should be casting something like 4th or 5th level poison with the poison fields right? The Ogre Lords can walk right thru them and the message states "The poison seems to have no effect". Wow...

Next concern is with the durability of EV when I cast them on the Ogre Lord. He now can rip one to shreads and have it knocked out before I can finish casting a 2nd one on it. Has the power of the physical attack the OL's have been buffed or has the physical resist or HP's of the EV been lowered? I know a while back EV's would lose to OL's but it would be a close fight. Now its no fight at all. So whats going on here?

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Their magic resistance is well beyond legendary (*wonders what titles would be for 130 or 140 skill*) which likely explains the poison resist. I know they chew up EVs for a while... hmm ... I can't clearly remember if that changed somewhere along the line or not.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Their magic resistance is well beyond legendary (*wonders what titles would be for 130 or 140 skill*) which likely explains the poison resist. I know they chew up EVs for a while... hmm ... I can't clearly remember if that changed somewhere along the line or not.
It has been a while from when I last hunted them,and it was a nice challenge that awaited me there.It's just that I remember when I last hunted them with the same mage,I had no trouble whatsoever with poisoning them "stumbling around in pain". Now...nothing. :(