• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's about that time...

• Thread starter soupandquackers
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

soupandquackers

Well after joining TT in Feb2006, I have finally canceled my subscription. My last day is officially June 11th but I haven't played in forever anyways.

I think I have grown out of the game. I was 13 when I started playing and now Im 17 and it amazes me that i have played for this long. I would like to thank everyone on the site for the great help they have offered. I will still come on stratics to see if people are still talking and add my two cents but to all my friends, Goodbye.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goodbye, you lurless teenager, you. I outgrew the game when they stopped gearing it toward families and started making a kid's game, as many of us seemed to do.

Keep in touch! I still check here daily. I just can't let go completely, it seems...

M

MiamiFan

Has anyone Seen Cheri Bear I need to get in touch with her this Chef Bear :)

L

Little Sadie

Take care Soup! You still playing Wizards? I am up to 3 accounts on there but thinking of checking out LotR or Aion. Not sure which. My accounts on W101 are good til December but want to try something new.

S

soupandquackers

Yes im still playing wizards. I have three grandmasters now, but my membership ends this month and I may not renew until the new world comes out. You should send me codes sometime.

L

Little Sadie

I'll send you some codes. My accounts don't expire til December. I think I'm up to 8 grands now. I'm downloading LotR today to see what thats about. I'm looking forward to the new world too.

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been in the same boat mostly. My gaming time these days is on Fallen Earth. My TT account is still active, but I'm starting to lean towards just cancelling it for good.

M

MiamiFan

I'm still looking for Cheri Bear has anyone seen her on toon town her name there is Taffy Crumblesnooker I'm hoping find her soon please help me find her I'm Chef Bear :grouphug:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're gonna find her anywhere, it'll be here. Just hang in there, she'll turn up.

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'ts been a while since I have been on stratics, and soup, you probably don't recognize me, but I just remember battling the cj with one side having you, me, and another lureless making three lureless. That battle is what came to mind when I saw this thread. Anyways, I guess I wont be having anymore of those battles with you.