• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IT'S A MESS

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'VE UPGRADED 5 ACCOUNTS.
Sure that at the upgrading client all it's work right.
Now i find:
1) TEL Mur is not reacheble
2) Imbiung is not yet implemente4d
3) Misticism is like a word without sense.

Now there are all the assumption to go to a lawyer.

WELL. I WANT BACK MY MONEY. DOWNGRADE MY ACCOUNT AND PLEASE RETURN TO THE OLD CLIENT.
I WANT BACK ABOUT 140 DOLLARS. IF NOT I MAKE A LAWYER TO CLAIM MY MONEY.
AND PLEASE DON'T JOKE ALL PLAYERS.
THE RULES OF SA WAS CLEAR. INSTEAD OF THAT RULES THERE ARE NOTHING.

PLEASE GET BACK MY MONEY OR I GO TO A LAWYER.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*placing in rants and spiels - all these questions have already been answered for this user in other threads*

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*placing in rants and spiels - all these questions have already been answered for this user in other threads*
I don't agree.
All players have the same problems.
Move me again in a forum where much people can read, please.
If they are sheeps i don't care.
They have to know the truth
Move me again, please

Y

Yen Sid

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=155935

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=155996

Refer to these to find out how to get into Ter Mur.
Rest assured, Ter Mur is NOT unreachable. In fact all your 3 points are incorrect.
+1, I created a Gargoyle with imbuing, didn't get to try it yet but I was able to select it as a starting skill. I also had my Mage make it through the Abyss and into Ter Mur where I created a rune to the bank for all of my characters, including a runebook for my Gargoyle so he can now traverse all lands and get gains in familiar lands. So everything is possible, you just have to try.

(PS- A lawyer would laugh in your face if you explained this to him/her, your 1 lawyer vs EA's 50+ lawyers, not to mention your case is built upon nothing that can't be figured out. :twak:)

RoseBlue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And a lawyer would cost you much more than your 140 $ anyway :loser:

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) I was in Ter Mur
2) I unraveled items with Imbuing
3) I bought some Mysticism spells from a NPC in Ter Mur

Everything is working as intended, you're just too stupid to figure it out.

M

Monkey

Yeah, it's all working fine. Think before you post a problem, please. Go eat a pizza and chill the hell out.

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everything is working fine on my end (other then dropping connection every so often) I love the new craftables! YAY EA! This is awesome :thumbup:

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Typical Ivory.
Kinda like back when you would only attack things others were taming and paged to get them banned because they asked you to stop.
Destard?
Remember. Whine more.