• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Items Purchased Items By Suppodesly TRUSTED Rares Community Member COnfirmed "EM CREATED"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Just wanted to pass on information i recently received by Messana.

The following items I purchased below were confirmed to have been EM CREATED and not authentic pieces.

I purchased some shipwrecked double (blessed) foot wear items from these two members

Bon Iver (icq 648822278)
Wolf Master (icq 629119631)

The items in question

Sandals Recovered from a Shipwreck (blessed)
Boots Recovered from a Shipwreck (blessed)
Thigh Boots Recovered from a Shipwreck (blessed)
Shoes Recovered from a Shipwreck (blessed)

The items were purchased from the previous Atlantic's Rares Fest on the vendor below in a screenshot. Also purchased via ICQ with Wolf Master.

THREAD of sale:

http://stratics.com/community/threads/prepatched-double-blessed-shipwreck-footwear-set.298374/

Wolf Master and Bon Iver are either the same person or related/friends as I recieved an icq from wolf master after the sale stating he was "bon iver" .. anyways I didnt pay much attention to it at the time but after I found out the footwear was frauded I started to put the pieces together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
She was at my house to correct an issue and I showed her my collection, she instantly said that the footwear shipwreck items were EM Created. I have only purchased these specific items from those two individuals.

I cant imagine what else has been made.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Let's keep in mind Bon Iver may have purchased the items from someone else. There's really no way of knowing what happened here.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Also I wonder if Mesanna might chime in for us and let us know if there's a way to identify such items ourselves. Seems odd that she randomly ID'd some items....

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
I'm relatively new here, so I am not quite sure what "EM Created" means. Is it that the Event Moderators created the items, but aren't supposed to, or does EM stand for something else?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm relatively new here, so I am not quite sure what "EM Created" means. Is it that the Event Moderators created the items, but aren't supposed to, or does EM stand for something else?
I think he is referring to is that Mesanna said they were created by an EM outside the EM Events. An' I agree with Flutter. We'd have to search past history, but the two individuals in the original post might have been fooled as well.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to lock this to avoid it becoming a witch hunt. It may be re-opened briefly if/when the situation is clarified.

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys,

Yes I can look at items we make and tell if it was created by us. I can also tell you that everything is watched carefully. You can ask any of the EM's about this, EM's that step out of line do not get second chances if they abuse the program they are removed. It not only makes the EM program look bad it makes every EM that has worked hard for UO for going on these past 5 years very upset. We all take pride in what we are doing here and it upsets every one of us for this type of thing to happen.

Mesanna

Status
Not open for further replies.