• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Items not on VS

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
price check.JPG

Here’s a list of items i couldnt find on vendors search, i will update the prices following your feedback:

1. Rubble: ???
2. Palladin Sword: 25-50
3. Barreraak'd Old Beat Up Ring (Blessed): 5m
4. Barnacle Covered Barrel Staves:
5. Gruesome Standard (no artifact rarity 5 on it - could this be a server birth item?):
6. Dagger: ???

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i believe the primal lich version of this drop is (Replica)
Negative. It’s a primeval lich lever puzzle prize.

Also.. when you say “replica” do you mean something with the “artifact rarity” tag. I have never seen a gruesome standard that had “replica” after it.

Dimman

Adventurer
5) I have quite a few of those (3-4?), they are a drop from somewhere I believe but they dont say artifact or replica or anything like it. Just like the one you posted.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paladin Sword

From UOGuide.com

The Paladin Sword is a Two-Handed Weapon for Swordsmanship practitioners. It is one of the few weapon classes that are uncraftable.
With the exception of The Redeemer, it never made it's way into the game aside from a display at the Vesper Museum.
For a while, an exploit allowed players to obtain them using an Imprisoned Dog. This exploit was eventually fixed and all the illegally obtained items vanished.
They can have their durability increased, via Powder of Fortifying, to a maximum of 255 and can be dyed with Pigments of Tokuno.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paladin Sword

From UOGuide.com

The Paladin Sword is a Two-Handed Weapon for Swordsmanship practitioners. It is one of the few weapon classes that are uncraftable.
With the exception of The Redeemer, it never made it's way into the game aside from a display at the Vesper Museum.
For a while, an exploit allowed players to obtain them using an Imprisoned Dog. This exploit was eventually fixed and all the illegally obtained items vanished.
They can have their durability increased, via Powder of Fortifying, to a maximum of 255 and can be dyed with Pigments of Tokuno.
interresting information, ill try to wait and see what this might go for.. thank you @Maldar

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
paladin swords go for about 25m. used to be 5-10m but have gone up recent years. maybe 50m if you lucky.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Negative. It’s a primeval lich lever puzzle prize.

Also.. when you say “replica” do you mean something with the “artifact rarity” tag. I have never seen a gruesome standard that had “replica” after it.
yes wanted to say artifact rarity, as u can see in the image below:

unlike this one, mine is clean and doesn’t have “artifact rarity”

Last edited:

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yes wanted to say artifact rarity, as u can see in the image below:

unlike this one, mine is clean and doesn’t have “artifact rarity”
No doubt, yeah it’s still a lever prize though, I would say probably 25k-100k, lich deco has seemed to go up over the past couple years though, which is strange considering it’s obtainable.
Barreraak'd Old Beat Up Ring - I would think anywhere from 500k - to a couple mil, it’s obtained by fishing up a red herring for the grey goblins.. not obtainable by everyone, so it’s a little different than the other underworld quest items. I also have no idea how much fishing is required to pull one of those up, but their catch rate seems to be on par with a “rare” fish, instead of a “legendary”.
The glacial dagger is probably between 30-100 mil, the spellbooks are probably the most desirable of those items, and even those Max out around 100m.
Rubble mushrooms - 8-10 mil, and that’s on the high side. VS is not a good indicator of rubble prices.. people are ignorant with some of those asking prices.
Finally, the barnacle staves: obtainable with a dredging hook obtained from the fish monger quests.. not really worth selling, but I believe they are worth 250 turn in points for the clean up. Otherwise you are looking like 5k-10k max.

Hope this helps some, I noticed others have already commented on the paladin sword.