• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Items for trade may no longer be available.

Regnarhannavasym

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
no longer Looking to buy or trade for either or both of these rubble pieces. IMG-mtc-0[1].png IMG-uhe-0[1].png

These are some of the items I have for trade. First box is Trinsic rubble, Second box is 1 stone Replacement rubble, the rest is Magincia rubble. I also have two untrained Banes. rubble for trade cropped.png

I am not looking for a deal or a one for one trade. I will trade heavily in your favor. If you have either of these pieces please hit me up.
icq# 668690952
discord Mosby#3017

Last edited:

Regnarhannavasym

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
no longer looking for either piece. Here is more rubble and some named items "of exceptional quality" that are also for trade. exprubble.png

Last edited:

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
What’s the silverware in the chest?

Regnarhannavasym

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
IMG-mtc-0[1].png
IMG-uhe-0[1].png
no longer looking to buy or trade for either or both of these rubble pieces.

Last edited: