• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Item for sale...

• Thread starter evildarkspawn
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

evildarkspawn

I am selling this...

I am not allowed to post pictures... It is a black pillar from the mag event. One of the pillars from which the bosses came from. I was blown apart by a light demon before it transformed. It is best described as a black statue maker with no name. It is insured and weighs 5 stones. I will go upload a picture to a freesite and post the url.

Taking offers on it. Reply here, send private message or email through stratics.

E

evildarkspawn

This item can be xfered to any shard for the right price. Also I can give ICQ number to anyone who wants to chat about price and exchange just PM me. I am open to gold, cash or items.

E

evildarkspawn

Please include offer in PM's I will reply if someone has a higher bid or if you are high bidder.

E

evildarkspawn

Whatever shard the high bidder would like it on. It's sitting on a dummy char with one xmas box with the item and an xfer token. And I will eat the xfer cost.

E

evildarkspawn

I would also like to say I would be happy to go through a broker such as leo or any other (legit, well known) but you must be willing to pay broker fee. If the price reaches so much as it cannot be traded in one trade (ie. 126m) I will pay broker fee as I am seller.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would also like to say I would be happy to go through a broker such as leo or any other (legit, well known) but you must be willing to pay broker fee. If the price reaches so much as it cannot be traded in one trade (ie. 126m) I will pay broker fee as I am seller.
You do know that these rift pillars are worth 19-23m, right?

E

evildarkspawn

Maybe, maybe not. I would say the offers I have recieved so far would say differently but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe, maybe not. I would say the offers I have recieved so far would say differently but everyone is entitled to their opinion.
If you get a bid of 126m, dear god, please sell.

I know of 2 on vendors, 1 for 22m, other for 23m (I won't name the location, since that might ruin your sale).

It is not so much my opinion as a fact that they rarely exceed 25m. Especially considering there are over 150 of them.

E

Elbryan Uthador

If someone is paying over 100M for one, hell send them my way. I have two to sell.

Death Omen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea ive sold probably a dozen of these, so has Manticore, Gwy, and several other ppl, NONE of those got over 30m. you can find these quite often on luna vendors or in brit/luna bank for 20-25m (25m sits there for weeks).

I would personally offer 15m on ATL as theres already 2 i think in luna for 20m and 22m

E

ElRay

It is not so much my opinion as a fact that they rarely exceed 25m. Especially considering there are over 150 of them.
well its also a fact that ive personally sold 3 or 4 of them for 30-37.5mil ea this is on GL btw

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh lordy !! What fun and games!! more coffee over the monitor!!!

Hey if its on Europa i WILL give u 15m and u can sell the transfer for 10m