• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Item facings & Stacking

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The way items face. At present, on things like the rustic bench, we have two options, east or south. Can we have the other two as well please, thus giving us the ability to create 'round table' seating? This should apply to things like the gargish couches as well. At the very least, allow us to use the house deco tool to turn them round til they face where we want them to go. If any of the Devs want to visit my houses on Europa or my house on TC1 for a practical demo, please give me a shout :)

Stacking. Please, please, please, start making things stack. The wheat wort stacks, the honeydew melons stack - the bowls of corn and potatoes don't stack, nor do the various yeast + or - bottles. I'm the sort of person who likes to stockpile a little. I like to be able to log in, make what I'm going to make, not spend time trundling around assembling the ingredients, then making things. And I don't have the space to do that if stuff doesn't stack. On the subject, stuff like mento seasoning & samuals secret sauce also need to stack. I can't tell you how much of a pain it is to have to gather all the bits for a bulk order of fish pies, sail my cook down to the emporium, then make the pies bit by bit, whilst waiting out the interminable respawn times on the only vendor. Not fun. I spend my (limited) free time playing for fun. Chocolate ingredients also need to stack.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It takes them years to make something stackable, then they add more stuff that doesn't stack. Seems they can't learn.