• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Item Bless Deeds

T

Tgoru

I am trying to sell these Random Item Bless Deeds... Most of them have some Rather Vulgar, Yet, Funny Character Names... I don't know if anyone actually collects these things. Seeing as how they are useless except for the collector... Unless of course you own one of them and lost it at some point... Lol... I can post a full list of the names if needed... Just ask... Thank you.

P.S. They are all on Baja... heh

Edit:
Ok I have been informed that they are not item bless deeds but infact the personal bless deeds gifts... Either way... if anyone collects random personal bless deeds and wants a set of 22 or a certain named one... let me know... pretty funny and original names lol... Thanks