• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It was a dark and stormy night...

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Actually it is pretty clear outside; a little cool with frost on the grass but the stars are shining bright over the heartland.

Anyway, I stepped back into the world of Legends recently after a long hiatus and was pummeled like a hailstorm by memories of the days gone by. Maybe a hailstorm isn't the right picture considering most were pleasant (does that Uriah Heep character still play? I sooo hate that guy, now that's a hailstorm of jerk). How about a downpour of cotton candy?

I and my wife (whom I stole from Legends) had the opportunity (here I find myself waiting for auto-fill for my words and remember I am on an old fashioned PC and not my phone) to work a spawn with some dear old friends DevilsOwn and Uriah Heep (yeah actually I love this guy and he isn't a jerk but don't tell him that) and felt that old tug on the shirtsleeve to let the other world go for a few moments (hours, days, years, decades) and live in Legends again.

All this prattle is a way of saying "hello" to those of you I do not know and also "hello, it's been awhile" to those of you I do. I think I will be hanging around a bit more in the future. I am pretty shy so probably wont say a word to anyone unless spoken to (no offense but that is how my introverted mind rolls) but if you need a hand I will always help (unless it is that Uriah jerk).

I want to finish this with a toast to my dear old friends DevilsOwn and Uriah Heep and end this train wreck of a post. Cheers! (some things are obvious and that is my excuse)

Last edited:

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay, I am a liar. I can only see a few stars out and those may be planets instead. I really thought it was clear. It is all the fault of Uriah Heep. I am not crazy for the cat says I am sane. Uriah Heep. Uriah Heep. Uriah Heep.
He is okay.
What is behind that bush?
Is that Uriah Heep? Do the stars cry out Uriah Heep! Wait, there are only a few stars looking down tonight. Only a few shiny faces to plant their censure gaze upon Uriah Heep.
They see you! A few clouds have swam away to reveal the truth. The remaining clouds... well, they are just lazy, a lackadaisical muster of condensed water vapor and contempt!
And... I really need to go to bed. Goodnight.

Love ya Uriah, I am just really bored at the moment. *fistbump fistbump smileyface rainbow*

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice to know that some things do not change :D

you both have been very much missed!

:hug::grouphug::hug:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
* sighs*

I Told Dev to be sure and lock the moongate...

Welcome back my chicken eating friend!! and bring dat woman along with ya

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back. We have the hatred of all things Uriah Heep in common :devil: