• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It is now Oct. 9...

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill share it in here, if i have too. But i will wait for moderator or developer response.

S

Smokes To Much

Dude there was another thread about this that got locked because of people whining about their stupid rewards and some deadline.

Mesanna has been sick, but I'm sure she'll get to it.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the pixil crack addiction is strong in that one.
he wants to inline a little anv. robe..... pure..... uncut..... pixil crack!

chasing that dragon!
(the term "chasing the dragon" refers to the elusive pursuit of the ultimate high in the usage of some particular drug.
Wikipedia)

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1b to the first buyer if I get it! the green checks are Cooler pixel crack then a dumb robe

..although the robe is nice lookin lol

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what makes u thnk uve won one anyways......pretty sure the usa shards will hve more than 4 enteiies..aka some asian shards [lol]...???

Besides like most people i feel the 15th anni robes will be in the EA stores soon for a small amount so everyone can enjoy the celebrations...so dont pay any silly gold for one....thats for sure...

Last edited:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what makes u thnk uve won one anyways......pretty sure the usa shards will hve more than 4 enteiies..aka some asian shards [lol]...???

Besides like most people i feel the 15th anni robes will be in the EA stores soon for a small amount so everyone can enjoy the celebrations...so dont pay any silly gold for one....thats for sure...
Game
2012 Oct 09 23:49 GMT
It is time for another Ask and Answer and this week we answer a lot of great questions from UO Mania.
UO Mania Sir Bolo - codes for the 15th Anniversary Commemorative Robe were handed out to players at the anniversary party in Virginia, and to the winners of the Memorable Moments contest. Are we going to get other opportunities to win the promotional codes for this robe?
Mesanna: Not at this time, we do not have any plans outside of the contest and the party to distribute the robe.​

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I READ......not at this time not a definate never...........[whatever]

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gimmie gimmie gimmie.

i read not at this time to mean never or no time in the dstiant future. i love how you choose to read things so literally.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The main point of the post, was answered today by just looking at the Baja winners. I did not enter on Baja however my first of 3 castles is there. And as you can see from the winners, they are all about the monsters. Five stories about monsters, LOL

This is an interactive game, with 100 different views, i can share stories from 97, 98, 99 that would make most people cringe. I am trying to show the bias of the game now. Over the last 6 months i have been on stratics maybe 4 times? Before that pretty regular for 8 maybe 10 yrs? I have seen it all, from Beta until now. My main account is 182 months old and I am the sole owner, I am just expressing my opinion. Point is, do things the right way, quite ignoring players who built the foundation of this game and continue to play through these times. It is unfair to all PK's and is the reason EA is loosing subscriptions.

You can not see my original post, oh well. But, you get the point. The only way to get anywhere in this game these days is to play in any land except felluca.

PS Hyatt, nah, nothing game changing. It was the principal of it.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you better read again. The first story in the Baja list is about losing a house key to reds.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you better read again. The first story in the Baja list is about losing a house key to reds.
The first story is about reds, the last story is about reds, and one of the other ones partially concerns the Undead Invasion of Trinsic, which took place before Trammel existed. (Indeed if I'm reading it right that one ends with the creation of Trammel.)

Ultimately this stuff is smack-talking/message board PvP, and therefore reality is optional.

-Galen's player

Last edited:

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hence, it was not from the PK perspective. Someone else complaining about us. Would it not be better to hear both sides?

Lady Bleez

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Too bad Chango didn't tell about pirating ships. Back before these new ships. Everyone forgets to insure the little key....and macroing was so big back then. Server line macroing that is, not sitting in Luna macroing.
Have a whole wall of ships from those pirating days, each one with a story. The best ones were when they "woke up" :) The story of when we got 4 ships off the same guy would have been a good one. And a Baja one even! But we didn't enter any there. oh well